Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Underrail: The Incline Awakens

Unwanted

Elephantman

Unwanted
xbyy70d.png

lel u need ap to kite

Agesilaus

Antiquity Studio
Patron
Developer
Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex USB, 2014 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
gib expansion.

What is the most fun build? I played it ages ago and didn't enjoy it, then I revisited it a short while ago and had a great time with a submachine-gun and hacking/locks/crafting build. Never even came close to finishing it.

Trashos

Arcane
What is the most fun build? I played it ages ago and didn't enjoy it, then I revisited it a short while ago and had a great time with a submachine-gun and hacking/locks/crafting build. Never even came close to finishing it.

There are several builds that are a lot of fun (and many new weapons with the dlc -like shotguns- that I haven't tried yet). But if you have already tried lead, maybe you want to try a psi build.

Jinn

Arcane
Well, after going through the opening sequence of Expedition, I can say that the quality of the writing has improved greatly. I gererally liked the content of the writing in Underrail, but it's always had a bit of a stunted feel and lack of flow. This new stuff is definitely the best writing I've read in the game, did a great job of introducing some new characters, and pulled me instantly into this new setting. Now I gotta pull myself away and go take care of some errands before I return home to play this all day.

hell bovine

Arcane

There are several builds that are a lot of fun (and many new weapons with the dlc -like shotguns- that I haven't tried yet). But if you have already tried lead, maybe you want to try a psi build.
Looking at the new spell school psi discipline, wizards got yet more power. Approaching BG2's time stop territory. :lol:
I'm tempted by a mad scientist build: cooked shot & blob pistols.

Jezal_k23

I wonder if they have been fixing the spelling errors found throughout the game. I recall the late game areas having quite a few of them.

Jezal_k23

Well, as expected I have no idea what in the fuck to do with my character. Stuck at character creation.

Might do a melee build? Spears look so cool. But I really wanted to try shotguns. BUT I already did a Guns playthrough last time. ALSO I want to try Psi. FUCK!!!!!!!!

luj1

You're all shills
Vatnik
Well, as expected I have no idea what in the fuck to do with my character. Stuck at character creation.

Might do a melee build? Spears look so cool. But I really wanted to try shotguns. BUT I already did a Guns playthrough last time. ALSO I want to try Psi. FUCK!!!!!!!!

Psi + Shotgun possible?

Jinn

Arcane

Go Psi-lancer, then fit in a little shotgun on the side if you can.

Jezal_k23

I'm thinking that my character will have low PER this time. How do low perception characters deal with traps?

Unwanted

Elephantman

Unwanted
Oh mee oh my, the game is running when the map is displayed. Nice. So you can stare at it when you shuffle wares.

edit

^^ they should let us lower CON to 0. Natural numbers and all that.

edit

Ooh, psi ability that drops cooldows by 1 turn. Nice. Psi boosters every 2 turns. Now I am regretting picking Tranquil.

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom