Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The STEAM Sales and Releases Thread

Worth a look, Helldivers was p. fun

It's a visual novel tainted with SJW narratives. Even pcgaymer is complaining about it:

Don't buy this shit.

What if the immigrant is the serial killer that almost got you at the beginning and the police chase is meant to be foreshadowing? Serial killers are often cultured

LESS T_T

Arcane
Codex 2014
Savior (formerly Into the Rift), platformer with suspiciously fluid action:

ss_ed6458628ec4b68469ff7e06b6dc4dc910b9ba38.600x338.jpg
ss_6649e6fec192104f1297eb557b060a72a83c462f.600x338.jpg

Wonder how this actually plays.

Codex Year of the Donut

Blaine

Cis-Het Oppressor
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy
FO4:GOTY is $14.99. I know it sucks but I am still tempted. Fuck me.
>Underrail: Expedition releases for $10 on the 22nd
>Philistines chatting about FO4 being on sale for $15 on the 23rd

If I could actually be bothered, I'd do well to save a series of URLs proving the abysmal state of various Codexers' tastes, to be deployed latterly during random pointless arguments.

I can halfway understand being tempted by Fallout 4, but now? Is life just a joke to you?

DalekFlay

Arcane
Patron

If I could actually be bothered, I'd do well to save a series of URLs proving the abysmal state of various Codexers' tastes, to be deployed latterly during random pointless arguments.

I can halfway understand being tempted by Fallout 4, but now? Is life just a joke to you?

Some of us make more than potato dollars and don't have to choose between two $10ish games.

Blaine

Cis-Het Oppressor
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy
Some of us make more than potato dollars and don't have to choose between two $10ish games.

So do I.

Lame and predictable excuses (not to mention the irony of someone flexing their purchasing power while scrounging bottom-dollar sales) aside, just pirate the fucking thing. After all, you can easily afford a paid VPN. There are literally no consequences except not giving Bethesda any money, which isn't a consequence at all.

oldmanpaco

Master of Siestas
FO4:GOTY is $14.99. I know it sucks but I am still tempted. Fuck me.

Blaine you magnificent cocksucker I bought the Jet Ski Simulator day one.
And if I want to piss away my abundant fortune on shitty Bethtard train-wrecks I'll do just that. As a matter of fact I'm going to head over to lovers lab and see what I can mod up to completely jack up the whole experience.

Modron

Arcane
And if I want to piss away my abundant fortune on shitty Bethtard train-wrecks I'll do just that. As a matter of fact I'm going to head over to lovers lab and see what I can mod up to completely jack up the whole experience.
Why you pretending you already haven't checked out lover's lab?
$14.99 for GOTY. I know it will suck but I sort of want to play this trainwreck.

Also just went to the nexus to see what's what and found thison front page:

40208-1563886426-1815069723.jpeg

Any of you guys using the Jock Strap Mod?

oldmanpaco

Master of Siestas
Why you pretending you already haven't checked out lover's lab?
$14.99 for GOTY. I know it will suck but I sort of want to play this trainwreck.

Also just went to the nexus to see what's what and found thison front page:

40208-1563886426-1815069723.jpeg

Any of you guys using the Jock Strap Mod?

That was front page of the Nexus bro. Lovers Lab is where I get my rape mods.

The Dutch Ghost

Arbiter
Get it on Play Asia if you want it, the GOTY edition is much cheaper there.

Had to laugh when I saw Rage 2 with a 50 percent discount. Still won't go anywhere near it but I found it quite funny how it was already sort of on sale two months after release.

Was looking at Prey for 6 Euros but I am honestly not going to play it. Would rather buy Monster Boy and the Cursed Kingdom.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom