Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Underrail: The Incline Awakens

Major_Blackhart

Codexia Lord Sodom
Patron
Started playing Monday night. Gonna go strength based Machete build.
So now the question becomes which specializations to take. I guess time will tell. So many and so few points to spread around.

Tygrende

Arbiter
pick any random 2 from all 3 new weapons
Thanks for making it easy.

YKHW824.png

rvu1r5K.png

also swords are machetes and the unique onethousandfolded katana?
Yes. The proper name of the weapon category is "swords", it's just that the ones you make are machetes. There's more unique swords.

Parabalus

Arcane
How good is the Future Orientation feat for pure Tranquility PSI cave wizard? Anyone got some experience with it yet?

Probably a good pick later on when you have stacked enough psi cost reduction, I'd wouldn't take it early.

Fenix

Arcane
Vatnik
I hear Perfect scattering Is junk because it adds 1 to 2 damage per pellet so with hoppershot its only 20-40 damage.

Is it just not worth getting then?

Bear in mind they are multiplied by crit, weapon skill etc...

Well I got past Depot A on my fast/stealthy shotgun guy so maybe there's hope, although I did cheese it a lot by throwing Molotovs and then slamming the doors.

I did it with single flashbang throw, if at all, not sure I threw it at all. Used tazer, nets, Vindicator.

Rinslin Merwind

Erudite
So... following the conclusion of Dude's story arc, teleportation is pretty much in the game, huh?
Fucking incline!

Alright, I finally managed to get my hands on expansion, but now I sitting and feeling completely stupid, because I don't know how I gonna build my character.

I noticed tendency that there two kinds of people: people who doing tanky shotgun build and people who trying to spice things a bit by making stealthy shotgun build. Now I curious to see how sneaking with shotgun played out. In another words: don't be shy and post your builds.

I also sited screenshots of katana that need 6 int to wield, is anyone tried to build character around using time manipulation + katana? Don't get me wrong, I am not weeb, I just interested worth or not to build melee character without dumping Int.

Black Angel

Arcane
[REDACTED]

Shhh not so loud
You shall not silence an Inclinesayer! NEVAR!

So... following the conclusion of Dude's story arc,
teleportation is pretty much in the game, huh?

If you met
Styx in a certain room in the Institute that was already established there
I do met him in my second finished playthrough, but I didn't notice how he actually teleported. Did he uses one of those [redacted]? Because I only remember he did the thing and make it seemed like he cast a spell instead of using those [redacted].

Last edited:

razvedchiki

Erudite
Fucking incline!

Alright, I finally managed to get my hands on expansion, but now I sitting and feeling completely stupid, because I don't know how I gonna build my character.

I noticed tendency that there two kinds of people: people who doing tanky shotgun build and people who trying to spice things a bit by making stealthy shotgun build. Now I curious to see how sneaking with shotgun played out. In another words: don't be shy and post your builds.

I also sited screenshots of katana that need 6 int to wield, is anyone tried to build character around using time manipulation + katana? Don't get me wrong, I am not weeb, I just interested worth or not to build melee character without dumping Int.

the unique katana is very late game weapon.

Ramnozack

Cipher
Patron
It's been a while since I played Underrail. What would a good build for a Psi-sword character? Should a sword build focus on strength or on dex?

razvedchiki

Erudite
i saw on the wiki a unique mask that adds like 50 intimidation and also buffs a feat that makes enemy to fear you if you slay one of your opponents,perfect for a dashing swordsman.
spears seem to synergise very good with riot armors + shield.

Tygrende

Arbiter
Are you sure the hunter merchant at Junkyard doesn't have a blueprint? He should have.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Hey Styg ,a small suggestion about the map mate. It will be great if you make it so we can see the connection between maps even if not travelled. Just make them grey or some other colour to show if we had fully explored the apart or there is still some unexplored connection.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom