Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Travel back in time and destroy a young Codexer's hopes by saying something true but incomplete

I ASK INANE QUESTIONS

ITZ NEVER STOPS COOOMING
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
"Dude, you like cyberpunk? That's fucking great, because the future is gonna be exactly like that! We've got Virtual Reality, drones, E-Sports is a legit career, we've finally got the information superhighway thing going, whole world is online, the future is radical, my dude."

:0-13:

zwanzig_zwoelf

Graverobber Foundation
Developer
1994: Doom? Don't worry, you'll get a sequel in 10 years!
2000: Sad about FMV games no longer being produced? Don't worry, most high-profile games will be like that in 10 years!
pre-2010s: Gamer girls? They will be real and all over the place!

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
1994: Doom? Don't worry, you'll get a sequel in 10 years!
2000: Sad about FMV games no longer being produced? Don't worry, most high-profile games will be like that in 10 years!
pre-2010s: Gamer girls? They will be real and all over the place!
You can even share their bathwater!

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
IN THE YEAR OF OUR LORD TWO-THOUSAND AND FIFTEEN

IT IS WRITTEN

THAT THE MOST OFT-DISCUSSED COMPUTER ROLEPLAYING GAME

SHALL BE WRITTEN AND DESIGNED BY

A GUY WITH A FULL SLEEVE TATTOO AND HIPSTER GLASSES

IN LOS ANGELES

SO SAYETH THE WISE ALAUNDO

Zed Duke of Banville

Dungeon Master
Patron
In two decades, you will be able to download thousands of Amiga games via a super-fast modem and store them all on a super-large internal hard drive!:happytrollboy:

:negative:
bDOJG2e.jpg

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
You liking Baldur's gate 2? Wait till you play Baldur's gate 3.

You like bard's tale? Well you there will be Bard's tale 4 made by old school developers.

You like Obsidian as a studio? You will be trilled to see them get unlimited resources from microsoft!

You like Dragon age Origins? You should play their newest and biggest game,Amthem!

You like westwood games? Wait till you hear about EA!

Yosharian

Arcane
Tired of looking up cheat codes for your favorite games? In 2019, games developers are so consumer-focused that they provide a GUI for selecting cheats, for your convenience! It's so easy now!

d47AWQT.jpg

Alex

Arcane
Isn't the title of this thread the opposite of what it really meant? Everyone is suggesting how to set up people for disappointments, not how to dash their hopes with a tricky phrase.

HarveyBirdman

Arbiter
The video game industry will pull in $43 billion in 2018. Developers will have unfathomable budgets.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom