Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Lilura's Blog: An Ongoing Codexian Obsession

How do you rate lilura1.blogspot.com's commentary?

• Total voters

Corvinus

Arcane
I am not sure. It's enough that you have gmail or other "google family" or "google 3rd party" web products you use.
The web can spy on you in many ways.

Nothing of that either, to my knowledge. Also not using Chrome.

If I type "Baldur's Gate blog" with google, Lilura1 shows up first, declineblog second. Not for you?

Self-Ejected

Lilura

RPG Codex Dragon Lady
As an example, Google up "Keyword Rank Checker", enter lilura1.blogspot.com and type in something like "Jagged Alliance 2 retrospective". You will see that I'm ranked no.1 on Google.

Also type in search strings that veterans and powergamers would search for. You will see that I'm ranked between 1st and 5th; it fluctuates on a weekly basis due to competition and algorithm changes.

After doing that, come back and tell me I have no influence.

Curratum

As an example, Google up Keyword Rank Checker, enter lilura1.blogspot.com and type in something like "Jagged Alliance 2 retrospective". You will see that I'm ranked no.1 on Google. Also type in search strings that veterans and powergamers would search for. You will see that I'm ranked between 1st and 5th.

Congrats on being ranked #1 for one super-specific query for a game made 20 years ago! For your information, you come up on page 5 for "Baldur's Gate spells".

But I'm sure that query is way outside of the range of the 10 super-specific queries your blog ranks high for.

Self-Ejected

Lilura

RPG Codex Dragon Lady
Congrats on being ranked #1 for one super-specific query for a game made 20 years ago! For your information, you come up on page 5 for "Baldur's Gate spells".

How about for what semi-intelligent people would search for, though? Type in "best Baldur's Gate spells" and "best Baldur's Gate weapons."

Tell me where I rank.

Curratum

How about for what semi-intelligent people would search for, though? Type in "best Baldur's Gate spells" and "best Baldur's Gate weapons."

Tell me where I rank.

I didn't realize "veterans" needed someone to tell them what the best spells in the game are. I stand corrected.

If the blog is supposed to have a trillion monthly views why would typical veteran and powergamer searches matter?

"best Baldur's Gate spells" actually returns 5 instances of a site called "keywordbasket".

Use this tool to discover new associated keyword & suggestions for the search term Bears. Use the keywords and images as guidance and inspiration for your articles, blog posts or advertising campaigns with various online compaines. The results we show for the keyword will change over time as new trends develop in the associated keyword catoegory and market. For optimum results we recommend just searching for one keyword.

Best Baldur's Gate Spells Related Keywords & Suggestions - Best ...

www.keywordbasket.com/YmVzdCBiYWxkdXIncyBnYXRlIHN...

These are some of the images that we found within the public domain for your "Best Baldur's Gate Spells" keyword. These images will give you an idea of the ...

Baldur's Gate Mage Spells Related Keywords & Suggestions ...

www.keywordbasket.com/YmFsZHVyJ3MgZ2F0ZSBtYWdlIHN...

Register for More A-Z... Keyword Suggestions. These are some keyword suggestions for the term "Baldur's Gate Mage Spells". baldur's gate mage spells level 4.
Baldur's Gate 2 Mage Related Keywords & Suggestions - Baldur's ...

www.keywordbasket.com/YmFsZHVyJ3MgZ2F0ZSAyIG1hZ2U/

Top Keywords. These are top keywords linked to the term "Baldur's Gate 2 Mage". baldur's gate 1 remake. add to basket - view suggestions ...
Human Mage Baldur's Gate Related Keywords & Suggestions ...

www.keywordbasket.com/aHVtYW4gbWFnZSBiYWxkdXIncyB...

Register for More A-Z... Top Keywords. These are top keywords linked to the term "Human Mage Baldur's Gate". baldur's gate 1 remake. add to basket - view ...
Baldur's Gate Mage Tower Related Keywords & Suggestions ...

www.keywordbasket.com/YmFsZHVyJ3MgZ2F0ZSBtYWdlIHRv...

Register for More A-Z... Top Keywords. These are top keywords linked to the term "Baldur's Gate Mage Tower". baldur's gate 1 remake. add to basket - view ...

Top Keywords
These are top keywords linked to the term "Best Baldur's Gate Spells".

Keyword Images
These are some of the images that we found within the public domain for your "Best Baldur's Gate Spells" keyword. These images will give you an idea of the kind of image(s) to place in your articles and wesbites. You can always use one of these images but please respect the copyright of the owner, We have provided the original source link for you to also credit the image(s) owner as we have done here.

:avatard:

Self-Ejected

Lilura

RPG Codex Dragon Lady
If the blog is supposed to have a trillion monthly views why would typical veteran and powergamer searches matter?

As I said, powergamers are prolific; they are King. People don't search for "balanced" classes, weapons and spells.

Darth Canoli

Arcane
Because everytime I post on my blog, 10,000 people instantly read it

What Lilura sees when looking at a mirror :

Lilura.png

Chippy

Arcane
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
The only criticism I've got of Lilura's blog is that she doesn't specifiy if mods break the rules of the game. Like the Drizzt Saga was reviewed as a mod (that rightly so) shouldn't be taken seriously - but it's a big deal for me if modders break the rules - like that one did by allowing vampires to charm you through scrolls of magic protection.

Other than stuff like that, I'd say she's the Zhang Ziyi of classic RPG. So just admit it Codex: this place wouldn't be the same without a Dragon Lady. And if she had left, we wouldn't see her reaction to what Larian do with BG3.
:incline:

Self-Ejected

Lilura

RPG Codex Dragon Lady
The only criticism I've got of Lilura's blog is that she doesn't specifiy if mods break the rules of the game. Like the Drizzt Saga was reviewed as a mod (that rightly so) shouldn't be taken seriously - but it's a big deal for me if modders break the rules - like that one did by allowing vampires to charm you through scrolls of magic protection.

I said it's only worth playing for a laugh. You were warned.

Bester

⚰️☠️⚱️
Patron
Vatnik
enter lilura1.blogspot.com and type in something like "Jagged Alliance 2 retrospective"
Is that supposed to refute the fact that you write zero useful/original/informative content, as proven in my authoritative write-up? The write-up has garnered more emojis than your blog gets daily views.

Also, now pls go to google analytics and make a screenshot of how many people enter your website using this search term. My guess is, if you remove all the 5 times you clicked on the link yourself: zilch times.

"Best bg2 weapons" may have yielded you 5-15 views per month at best, but as soon as the term changes ever so slightly, e.g. "best bg2 bows" your blog is nowhere to be found. You can only appear in search engines through a title. Well that's just pathetic.

You could've easily been on the first page with terms like "baldur's gate", but I'm not going to give you any SEO knowledge your phony blog doesn't deserve.

Let me repeat it: it's EMPTY of any commentary, i.e. blogging. Ping me when you write a single decent article in your life, until then I'm out of this thread.

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
"Guys, can you please stop mentioning my blog whenever you talk about me? Thanks."

- Lilura

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom