Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Lilura's Blog: An Ongoing Codexian Obsession

How do you rate lilura1.blogspot.com's commentary?

• Total voters
Self-Ejected

Lilura

RPG Codex Dragon Lady
"Best bg2 weapons" may have yielded you 5-15 views per month at best, but as soon as the term changes ever so slightly, e.g. "best bg2 bows" your blog is nowhere to be found. You can only appear in search engines through a title. Well that's just pathetic.

5-15? Try 50,000.

I'm outranking sites with the same or similar titles. Criticism invalid.

So because I've pwnd you three times in a row, you're starting to lie. I'm ranked 22nd despite not explicity even posting about the best bows (it's a post about archery in general). Imagine if I posted explicitly about best bows: I'd shoot to first easily because that would be a longword on "best weapons" for which I've been ranked 1st to 3rd, each and every week, for the past two years.

Anyone could prove you're a liar through the Keyword Rank Checker.

My bow write-up is called "maximum ranged weapon damage." This shows that I'm not all about "the hits", but actually give people information.

You could've easily been on the first page with terms like "baldur's gate", but I'm not going to give you any SEO knowledge your phony blog doesn't deserve.

You're a fraud that doesn't know the first thing about SEO. You didn't even mention keywords, and thought rankings were about "quantity of coherent phrases". :lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:

Mustawd

It’s not a bad read and surprisingly thorough. I will agree somewhat with Bester that website navigation does leave much to be desired. However, if you can get past that the articles are clearly written with relevant screenshots and what not. The commentary in the comments section is also quite informative.

Kev Inkline

Arcane
Patron
A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Tell me where I rank.
I searched for: "hot asian" Lilura

You rank #1!

Wasn't a direct link to your blog, though, but quite interesting stuff, nonetheless.
sweatonmybrow.png

smaug , you cannot do this google query, as you are not 18.

Apostle Hand

Liturgist
Batshit Crazy
keeping blog up a on regular basis is hard work. not everyone can be so succesfull with blogging as lady lilura. first her writing style is poetic and beautiful. second, she indeed posses great knowledge about rpgs that she covers up and is capable of presenting it in interesting and insightful way. siege of dragonspear walkthrough was very helpful to me, aswell hordes of the underdark; not to mention extensive coverage of original baldur's gate that gave me nostalgia hit. like, someone is blogging about this games? indeed revolutionary. old sites will be forgotten and buried but lilura's blog will remain relevant and read for all eternity.

Bester

⚰️☠️⚱️
Patron
Vatnik
You didn't even mention keywords, and thought rankings were about "quantity of coherent phrases". :lol::lol::lol:
It's so self-evident that I didn't need to. My example shows it anyway. You're boring just like your blog.
You're not even attempting to refute my points about your absolute inability to produce any sort of commentary.
Remember when you were like "at least Bester provides arguments". Well you don't. Cause your blog sucks and you know it.

5-15? Try 50,000.
An outrageous lie. Record a video (because it's more difficult to doctor, now that I know you're a liar) of google analytics.

I'm ranked 22nd
Number 5 in google list gets like 7% clicks. Number 22 gets zero.

I'm done with you. You've been exposed.

Last edited:
Self-Ejected

Lilura

RPG Codex Dragon Lady
You're not even attempting to refute my points about your absolute inability to produce any sort of commentary.

The King Content is my refutation.

An outrageous lie. Record a video (because it's more difficult to doctor, now that I know you're a liar) of google analytics.

Why would I bother? The viewership can easily be inferred by checking the sites I outrank on that keyword: the big guns. When you're oscillating between outranking Steam one week, and dropping just below Steam on another, you're garnering non-trivial traffic.

Number 5 in google list gets like 7% exposure. Number 22 gets zero.

Just one post ago you said I wasn't even ranked on that keyword. Now you admit I'm 22nd. Again, you're a liar. Reminder: I'm 22nd because I haven't concertedly targetted that specific keyword; it's incidental. It seems your memory doesn't extend beyond one post prior.

Four times now, you have been exposed as a liar and a cheater.

RPK

Scholar
Jagged Alliance 1.

I'm covering JA2 currently. I love JA as well, though. Just haven't got around to commentating on it. I've covered all of the IE games, though there is still lots of stuff to cover.

Thanks for reply. Do you mind posting a link to your blog? I'm new around here.

Just do a google search. apparently it ranks higher than steam or just under steam in the results, based on the day.

J_C

One Bit Studio
Patron
Developer
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
Umm guys, maybe I'm late to the party, but why are people here picking on Lilura, who is a true Codexian with a monocled taste, and a prestigous website?

oldmanpaco

Master of Siestas
oldmanpaco is more butthurt about my blog than most. See, he fancies himself as an elite BG2 SCS player, but I am the authority on SCS commentary.

I don't think I've ever negatively commented on your blog before and I certainly don't consider myself a SCS expert. I do think I've summed up our interaction pretty nicely here though. And more recently here.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom