Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

UnderRail review at RPS - and it's negative!

HeatEXTEND

Prophet
Patron
I looked at the comment section of the original review again. Bad choice :prosper:

coldcrow

Prophet
Patron
It's pretty much a :deadhorse: , but this one cracks me up
Despite being able to choose from a wide variety of portraits covering an impressive variety of styles and races, your characters model is always the same.
I had to read it twice to understand his problem.

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
Guys, Sin Vega is not a guy. I already called her a bint (which was hilarious because I don't even remember it, good going past-me)

Sykar

Arcane
I looked at the comment section of the original review again. Bad choice :prosper:

RPS fans are among the dumbest fuckards around. Just read this shit:

DarkFenix

23/05/17 1:38AM

There’s also a complete lack of character of flavour to the game. The people, the world, the aesthetic; they’re all devoid of character, individuality, and flair. Fallout managed this 20 years ago, yet they apparently played it and took away all the wrong messages about what made it great.

Fenix how do you feel having such a retard using a similar name?

Edit:
Good. This retrosploitation is becoming tiresome. “Develop” any unbalanced primitive garbage with lazily made 2d graphics, and simplistic gameplay copied from the last century, call it “oldschool hardcore”, and hordes of pretend-hardcore-oldschool gamers will pay big money and leave a positive review despite having a horrid time with it. Underrail obviously is not as bad, but there are too many games that are exactly as above.

Hell and damnation, there is no salvation for the blistering stupidity of these utterly irredeemable retards.

Last edited:

Stavrophore

Most trustworthy slavic man
Patron
Vatnik
Strap Yourselves In
will pay big money

REPEAT AFTER ME, "BIG MONEY", YOU HEARD IT RIGHT, BIG FUCKING MONEY. STYG YOU MOTHERFUCKING RICH FUCK, YOU HIT THE GOLDEN MOTHERLODE. IVE PAID 10 EUROS, REPEAT AFTER ME: "BIG MONEY" TRUST ME IT'S "BIG MONEY". WE HAVE THE BIGGEST MONEY FOLKS, THE BIGGEST BELIEVE ME!.

Fenix

Arcane
Vatnik
how do you feel having such a retard using a similar name?

Nah, he is Dark Fenix, that's explain everything. :D

unbalanced primitive garbage with lazily made 2d graphics, and simplistic gameplay copied from the last century, call it “oldschool hardcore”

What? it's from that revio or something?
Like what the fuk that mean? Simplistic gameplay? Unbalanced? Gamplay from last century?
I would just beheaded that guy and continued with my business.

Stavrophore

Most trustworthy slavic man
Patron
Vatnik
Strap Yourselves In
how do you feel having such a retard using a similar name?

Nah, he is Dark Fenix, that's explain everything. :D

unbalanced primitive garbage with lazily made 2d graphics, and simplistic gameplay copied from the last century, call it “oldschool hardcore”

What? it's from that revio or something?
Like what the fuk that mean? Simplistic gameplay? Unbalanced? Gamplay from last century?
I would just beheaded that guy and continued with my business.

Wow, one time when i can agree with literal communist.

Sykar

Arcane
"People" reading RPS:

c14.jpg

:smug:

jewboy

Arbiter
I am downloading Underrail because of this thread. Actually I find RPS usually has better game reviews than other sites, but I'm open to suggestions for better ones. I usually default to either RPS or Eurogamer. I'd love to know of a site that has decent game reviews. I used to hope for a VaultDweller review despite 'good for what it is', but I guess he's too busy these days. It's hard to write good reviews and well Millennials usually neither read nor write and the rest of us are too busy dying of old age.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
I am downloading Underrail because of this thread. Actually I find RPS usually has better game reviews than other sites, but I'm open to suggestions for better ones. I usually default to either RPS or Eurogamer. I'd love to know of a site that has decent game reviews. I used to hope for a VaultDweller review despite 'good for what it is', but I guess he's too busy these days. It's hard to write good reviews and well Millennials usually neither read nor write and the rest of us are too busy dying of old age.
Also get the expansion,it adds a lot of things. Oh and download cheatengine so you could use the speed hacks. If nothings else,the reviewer is right about how slow the game is,you do need those speed hacks.

I actually start my drinking session and underrail playing during evenings after work.

When sober, I start with 2x cheatengine and >>>>> ingame. (effective 4x)

When I get drunk (or crawler rape) it is reduced to 1x cheatengine and >>> ingame. (effective 1.5x)

Unwanted

Sweeper

Unwanted
Zionist Agent
We all know why it got a bad review right?
It's too difficult. He had a bad build.
But he couldn't say that so he had to explain it away with
>plot bad
Who gives a shit, it's a pure combatfag game you brainlet.

From one of the comments:
The moment I met Psi Beetles and realised I can’t beat them without restarting the game and spec-ing my char differently, I just uninstalled. Sadly it was beyond refund point, since it was clear to me that me and this game don’t go togeather well. Call me spoiled by modern games, but it didn’t feel like it’s worth the effort, not to mention that I wasn’t that thrilled with what happened before this point. Just like you said, I wanted to like it, but it just wasn’t good enough I guess.
Personally I blame Bethesda, Larian and CDPR for bringing the difficulty curve way too low.

The same exact fucking thing happened when a bunch of dumb fags got into PF:KM expecting D:OS 2, and the wailing of
BUUUUT IT'S TOOOOOO DIFFICUUUUUUUULTTTTTTT
graced all the steam reviews.

I agree about walking speed which was atrocious at release, don't @ me.

Last edited:

AndrewCC

Educated
I'm surprised.
When you get to be as old as the average Codexer, I'd have imagined that games that are pointlessly wasting your (little remaining) time with filler would be frowned upon.

Sykar

Arcane
I'm surprised.
When you get to be as old as the average Codexer, I'd have imagined that games that are pointlessly wasting your (little remaining) time with filler would be frowned upon.

You fucking retard, people have been critizising UR for it. Unlike many other games you have the option of going stealth optionally with Interloper and evade a lot of filler combat fairly easily in hard. Dominating is more difficult but not impossible to get through large portions of the game. Stealth synergizes well with a variety of builds like smgs, sniper rifles, crossbows, any melee and psi still leaving plenty of customization.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom