Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Lilura's Blog: An Ongoing Codexian Obsession

How do you rate lilura1.blogspot.com's commentary?

• Total voters

EldarEldrad

Savant
I have no idea who any of you are but I find this thread very funny and I often come back to this forum just to read this thread.
Then you obviously should check forementioned blog, it's even more funnier

luj1

You're all shills
Vatnik
I like the not-so-subtle coordinated effort between Crispy and Lilura. The title is so good that they simply must have took classes from the master himself, Darth Infinitrous. I'm sure it will fool smaug and other resident 12 year olds.

smaug

Secular Koranism with Israeli Characteristics
Patron
Dumbfuck
Insert Title Here
I like the not-so-subtle coordinated effort between Crispy and Lilura. The title is so good that they simply must have took classes from the master himself, Darth Infinitrous. I'm sure it will fool smaug and other resident 12 year olds.
Fuck you

FeelTheRads

Arcane
Guys, don't fuck around with Lilura. Her blog gets ONE BILLION UNIQUE HITS EVERY YEAR. She is not to be played with.
Bro don't make fun of her, she is the AUTHORITATIVE VOICE ON ALL THINGS BALDUR'S GATE AND THE LIKE. Not to be trifled with by peasants, nothings, zeroes.

Wow, she managed to butthurt Fluent.

That's something. Guess besides the trolls there are actual retards who are butthurt about her. Among which the most I'd guess are the retarded newfags like this one here.

By the way, Fluent on Fallout 4:

Great game. Forget what you heard, it's good.

Forget what you heard, bros. Listen to Fluent. The true authoritative voice on quality games.

Skdursh

Savant
This thread is fucking retarded even by Codexian standards.

P.S. Literally anyone can make a blog. Making anything more than the most basic of trash-tier games requires vastly more skill than writing a blog that no one reads regardless of how much you beat off to your own prose.

Immortal

Arcane
In My Safe Space
The utter incompetence of Troika.

You dare insult Troika?

CLK1BKVUcAAeOzN.png:large

Howdy

Core Leader and General Secretary Lilura of the Inclinist Party of Codexia!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom