Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Lilura's Blog: An Ongoing Codexian Obsession

How do you rate lilura1.blogspot.com's commentary?

• Total voters

anvi

Prophet
Village Idiot
Fluent just seems to like everything and is open to new experiences, which is adorable. And very useful! His sweet, optimistic, and positive outlook helps measure just how jaded and dark ones own heart has become.

Kyl Von Kull

The Night Tripper
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I'm just messing with Lilura, no harm intended. She's cool in my book.

As one person to another, I do wish you all the happiness and health in the world. However, in the gaming sphere, you are an insipid agent of decline, and a shitstain.

Stop sugar coating it, say what you really mean.

Pretty sure Fluent is unmedicated, so do not--under any circumstances--say what you really mean.

Self-Ejected

Lilura

RPG Codex Dragon Lady
01.jpg

anvi

Prophet
Village Idiot
I wish that was me. p.s. She is Erika Eleniak, and she is mine so stay away!

Last edited:

ShadowSpectre

Arbiter
Hey Lilura, you remind me of a certain online acquaintance from ages ago. The writing matches, among other things. Did you ever go by SSJSLPX (not quite, but you'll get it if so)?

Self-Ejected

Lilura

RPG Codex Dragon Lady
Does she have a THAC0 write-up? And actually, that vid is pretty cool. I like how she tries to rest-spam. Made me almost want to play Daggerfall.

smaug

Secular Koranism with Israeli Characteristics
Patron
Dumbfuck
Insert Title Here
What the fuck? She's a dime a dozen completely average youtube LPer with an annoying voice, and the Codex loses their mind because she has a vagina.
You fucking racist bastard

anvi

Prophet
Village Idiot
Her voice was the only reason I didn't hate her. She talks like a normal every day person which is miraculous! Every gaming youtuber ever talks like this, "Wwwwwwwwwwwatsup guys! Nerdboy here, remember to smash that Like buh-un, and hit subscribe for more super orsumz content bros! Wooooeeeeee aaaaa" They are either dipshit chads posing as geeks or disgusting nerds who never talked to anyone outside of chess club. And 100% of them have terrible voices. People need to learn to speak in the middle of their range, not speak at the lowest part of their range to sound deeper. It just makes them sound like a frog. A nerd frog.

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom