Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Hey hey people, it's the SsethTzeentach thread

SausageInYourFace

Angelic Reinforcement
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit. Pathfinder: Wrath
That game looks interesting! Reminds me a lot of Star Traders but I like that ones TB approach to space combat better than that twitchy actiony stuff. I'll still make sure to check that one out once it hits Steam.

Damned Registrations

Furry Weeaboo Nazi Nihilist
I love that he did that and got that kind of response. So many devs with their heads up their own ass would have been butthurt about it.

W-why I never heard about this game? And why the fucking site doesn't fucking load? I want to throw them my money with a mass driver.
Never in my life have I heard of this game and it's all I ever wanted.
Allow me to introduce you to the 9 page 8 year old thread.
https://rpgcodex.net/forums/index.php?threads/starsector-rt-2d-indie-space-goodness.58852/page-9

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
What a weird position.
Usually, I have no games to play.

But this week (and I am on vacation!!) I have this, DooM, Vermintide 2, Streets of Rogue and Mutant Zero (FURRIEZ)! Good times.

Sseth is a saint, spreading the gospel of old good games. He even covered one of my favorites, Lords of Magic.

Dayyālu

Arcane
Sir, our friendship officially ends here.

NOOOOOOOO

I mean, you seriously didn't know about Starsector? I mean, the webm I posted is how I discovered it. FROM THE GREAT DEPTHS OF THE WEB

I AM SO SORRY

He even covered one of my favorites, Lords of Magic.

Honest question: I played LoM when I was a young 'un (I was like, 11 or 12) so my memories were chaotic and fuzzy. I replayed it after the review and I'm...somewhat disappointed. I mean, for a 1997 game the balance is wack and the standard campaigns felt.... badly planned. The Death campaign is more fun, but mostly because it's a genocide run. Thus, honest question: why you love Lords of Magic?

Shadenuat

Arcane
how is this wonderful thing not on any platform like steam and gog already. looks like highly more advanced space rangers.

garren

Arcane
Patron
how is this wonderful thing not on any platform like steam and gog already. looks like highly more advanced space rangers.
Maybe the devs want to take their time, at least I'd feel more pressure if my game was on early access and people started complaining when there's been no update for a while. This thing has been in development for a really long time.

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
Sir, our friendship officially ends here.

NOOOOOOOO

I mean, you seriously didn't know about Starsector? I mean, the webm I posted is how I discovered it. FROM THE GREAT DEPTHS OF THE WEB

I AM SO SORRY

He even covered one of my favorites, Lords of Magic.

Honest question: I played LoM when I was a young 'un (I was like, 11 or 12) so my memories were chaotic and fuzzy. I replayed it after the review and I'm...somewhat disappointed. I mean, for a 1997 game the balance is wack and the standard campaigns felt.... badly planned. The Death campaign is more fun, but mostly because it's a genocide run. Thus, honest question: why you love Lords of Magic?
My friend! I also played it when I was young - and for hours and hours. It was amazing, then.
When I replay it every couple of .... half-decades -- I feel exactly like you! It didn't age that well, really. But-
I still love it. That's because one, the memories will never go away, and two, the music. The music will always stay with me! I wish that guy did more music.

Wunderbar

Arcane
https://steamcommunity.com/id/SsethTzeentach

bQhcnpG.png

Well, you know what that means.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom