Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter Forum patronage - how does one pay potato to access all areas?

Insert Title Here
This thread made me realize the reason I now see absolutely :retarded:posts every time I click "new posts" is because I have access to GD now. It is a monkey's paw my friend.

EDIT: Oh yeah and I had already made a few posts there myself, not even reading what forums they were on. This is the caliber of person you will be posting with.

CorpseBride

Learned
Patron
Insert Title Here
This thread made me realize the reason I now see absolutely :retarded:posts every time I click "new posts" is because I have access to GD now. It is a monkey's paw my friend.

EDIT: Oh yeah and I had already made a few posts there myself, not even reading what forums they were on. This is the caliber of person you will be posting with.
LOL Don't worry, I know what I'm getting into. It's an absolute mess, and a general shit show. I know, but I still want in.

CorpseBride

Learned
Patron
Insert Title Here
Just keep in mind you're giving Infinitron all of your personal data.

It's safe. He's had my data since forever and nothing ever happened to me or my loved ones.
I don't have loved ones so I'm good on that front. I just wanna keep my bank account safe. My precious bank account, my one true love. The only thing that I can always count on and has never betrayed me. <3

The Red Knight

Erudite
How does one 'equip the ring'? asking for a friend.
Stay relaxed. Make sure that you feel comfortable and that your rings aren't interfering with work that you have to do. Rings should fit snugly around and shouldn't slip off when using your hands. Slide your ring on and do not force it over. Make a fist and open your hand to make sure that the ring is comfortable.

Oftentimes, you will hear that you're best off with a single bold “statement” ring and nothing else. Or that rings should be used to highlight the color scheme and formality of an outfit that you're wearing. Ignore those voices. Try wearing your rings however you want. Feeling the most comfortable with your rings means wearing them however you want. Experiment with your rings in unison and determine a style that meets your personality. If you are artistic or eccentric, wearing more rings may be better for you.

Remember to remove your ring when working out. Any exercise activities that require you to use your hands, such as lifting weights, risks bending your ring from pressure. Take your ring off when moisturizing too. Lotions will make your jewels look dull and lifeless over time. Remove your ring and place it on a safe place briefly while your apply moisturizer.

Bumvelcrow

Somewhat interesting
Patron
Dumbfuck
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Strap Yourselves In
Wow. Thanks Red Knight, very informative. I'll make sure to show this to my friend.

If I've accurately memorized everything Infinitron has ever said, you have to go into your account settings -> account upgrades and enable the 'patron' tag, plus any other exciting tags you may find. Then you will truly be one of us.

CorpseBride

Learned
Patron
Insert Title Here
Wow. Thanks Red Knight, very informative. I'll make sure to show this to my friend.

If I've accurately memorized everything Infinitron has ever said, you have to go into your account settings -> account upgrades and enable the 'patron' tag, plus any other exciting tags you may find. Then you will truly be one of us.
Hey thanks, I manged to activate the patron tag. :D

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
CorpseBride, none of this stuff is automated, it all has to be approved by a person and you did all this when no one was actually up. :M

codex mods yesterday...

SecondhandEasyAzurevase-small.gif

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom