Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

My server starts today from 0

HB_NOK

Literate
Today starts the version 6 of my Helbreath server.

For enjoy download full game from

www.NecklaceOfKloness.tk

Today all starts without items and level.

Thanks you so much.

Ciao.

thesheeep

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Going to that URL is like experiencing 1995 dial-up internet all over again.
This is awesome!

What is a "kloness", though?
A female leader of the clones?

HB_NOK

Literate
Hello thanks you all.
The web is fast but they are attacking cuz the aperture.
Ahahah dial up heheh but we use bootstrap.
The game server is going good.
Thnaks for the funny comments. There in game are items like kloness blade, klonees wand and so much other, because it, is the name of server.. thanks you if you want add me

www.facebook.com/hb.fame

Mustawd

giphy.gif

Norfleet

I don't know what kind of GAME this guy is serving up, but given that all his screenshots seem to be just stolen assets from other games, if this even IS a game, the only thing in its future is being stormed by lawyers like it's Normandy Beach on D-Day.

thesheeep

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
I don't know what kind of GAME this guy is serving up, but given that all his screenshots seem to be just stolen assets from other games, if this even IS a game, the only thing in its future is being stormed by lawyers like it's Normandy Beach on D-Day.
He better be ready with a bunch of Chewbaccas then!

HB_NOK

Literate
laws?
no because its non profit.

I cant pay a better web server, some times its make down, but we have a system wich the players can made it up again.

Retraded? i wanna se you programming and not doing the geek here..

Norfleet

laws?
no because its non profit.
Unfortunately, that is not how it works. I'm not saying you need to stop, that's not my problem. I'm just saying, you'd better be ready for this, as is anyone who invests time and effort into a game that will ultimately end in legal hellfire. If you REALLY wanna proceed on this route anyway, I recommend you make sure you are very, very, unidentifiable and uncontactable.

Stealing others work is okay as long as you don't re-sell it. Sounds legit :)
I wish that were actually how things worked, but no, unfortunately, this guy is gonna get whanged with a bunch of lawyers if they ever notice what he's doing.

Alpan

Arcane
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy Pathfinder: Wrath
This guy sounds, this thread reads, and the "game" looks like an AI struggling with sentience.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom