Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Preview The Outer Worlds August Bonanza - Gameplay Footage, Previews and Interviews

selkin

Liturgist
The colour palette is actually appealing to me. I really hated the dull grey-green colours of previous games in this genre.
I think Boyarsky kind of has the right to make the game he wants, no matter how Bioshock-esque it looks as Fallout and Arcanum is the source for Bioshocks and Borderlands' art style. In my opinion.

ozymandiusz

Novice
Each and every character in this game looks aggressively annoying. All of them with their californian-hipster sarcastic looks. I didn't even dare listen to the voices, just looking at those faces and Pixar-esque expressions makes me rage. It's like they tried their hardest to make all of them as unappealing as possible. I could never play this garbage.

it is realistic as shit. this is exactly how people would look like in post apo world. Don't know about you but I would have definitely dyed my hair, got stupid tattoo and become women with penis.

I was initially very unimpressed, and still not terribly interested but the game has turned out progressively more interesting and appealing as more details came out. I like the characters and companions. Keeping an eye on this now.

But your likeness has such a nice haircut. And no flannel shirt! Sweetheart material. Maybe you are the uh... receiver?

<Conflict detected, port channel already in use>

Max Edge

11753_Outer_Worlds_a4342d537b5da9493b105b504fe81daa.jpg

So, Obsidian wreck himself for THAT?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom