Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Elven question.

Are you for:

• Total voters

Generic-Giant-Spider

The average Dwarf woman is unfuckable.

The average Elf woman gets endless chad Human cock.

Neanderthal

Arcane
1458513714925.png

A timely reminder that Elf love is a sad delusion propogated by twiggy, poncey virgins who can't get any pussy of their own species. Fetishising and idealising this foul species who let us not forget were maggots born of Ymir's flesh, and spurning the species which they are a part of because it has rejected them.

Humanity is the fairest, strongest, most ambitious and intelligent of all peoples and to lionise the other, while demonising ones own is a pathetic gambit by the truly unloved. The excuse of an individual addicted to beastiality.

Jvegi

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
I'd fuck an elf.
I wouldn't fuck a dwarf.

I also like cycling and I suspect dwarfs make for very slow cyclists with their short legs. Annoying.

anvi

Prophet
Village Idiot
I am all about the Elves. Higher int for my casters, higher dex for my rogues, hotter elven ladies, and I would like to live in a forest. Humans are scum that have ruined their own lands, they won't ruin mine! But I don't really care what people pick, as long as it's not a fucking Dwarf. Greedy little stumpy bastards. Even with a huge str bonus, I couldn't stomach to ever be a dwarf. And why do they always have to be Scottish? Although the way Elves are portrayed is usually pretty horrible too, smug, arrogant, humorless, tree hugging puritans. But they are the lesser of evils.

iu

Last edited:

Neanderthal

Arcane
It is a given that Elves by their very nature are snide, ugly little things but if a man loves the Elf and disdains his own people, is he guilty of a worse crime than the Elf?

The Elf after all is merely acting according to its monstrous nature, the man has chosen to ape the other in contradiction of his nature.

An interesting question I'm sure you'd agree.

Lawntoilet

Prophet
Patron
Elves on Norse mythology are smaller than humans, why on so many fantasy settings, they are taller?

Ask Tolkien.
Initially Tolkien's elves were small like classical elves, and he came up with a backstory that this was because they were "diminished" by the passing of their age and the ascendance of Man (which he still used as a theme in LotR), but they had initially been a proud and noble race of Ubermensch (like mankind prior to original sin and leaving Eden - the "diminishing" was also a theme reflecting his Christianity).
However, in LotR, Tolkien decided to bring the passing-of-the-torch from Elf to Man into the forefront, and so he used his "undiminished" elves in the story, which is why they are tall and strong and wise (not twinkish and willowy like later depictions, either).
Incidentally, Tolkien considered calling them Faeries until he learned that was slang for someone who had the big gay.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom