Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Outer Worlds Pre-Release Thread [GO TO NEW THREAD]

Duraframe300

Arcane
Infinitron where did you find that garbage article??? We may all shit on you from time to time mate,but i do respect you. Having to shift trough all that journo garbage out there,so you could bring a news post to the codexians goyz,it must be really painful. I would have become a serial killer by now if had to read all that brain diarrhea from a manlet children in their mid thirties still using dippers and spend half its day crying in the corner for about non issues. Now that i thing about it.....i don't know if you are a serial killer.

To be fair, theres multiple publications that try to turn Outer Worlds into their leftist dream game. Vice and Kotaku being on the forefront of that. They also twist words of the devs to fit their worldview and who could forget Jason Schreier asking Leonard Boyarsky if he's worried the game teaches fashism because you are able to side with the corperations.

Its easy to find them and Infinitron posts everything after all.

Terenty

Liturgist
How many times does Boyarsky have to repeat they are not going to cram politics down our throats for these motherfuckers to shut up?

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Seeing how boring this thread is after 30 pages of AwesomeButton 's debate about how shit parts of the game are....here it is something more cheerful.

The southern Italians do have superior music! Does anyone know from which part Avellone is?

Duraframe300

Arcane
How many times does Boyarsky have to repeat they are not going to cram politics down our throats for these motherfuckers to shut up?

Never, their brain can't compute looking at an issue from different viewpoints and is thus confused.

Anyway, wrong thread. We already got one in the drama forum,

santino27

Arcane
Patron
My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
:prosper::prosper::prosper::prosper::prosper:

Infinitron where did you find that garbage article??? We may all shit on you from time to time mate,but i do respect you. Having to shift trough all that journo garbage out there,so you could bring a news post to the codexians goyz,it must be really painful. I would have become a serial killer by now if had to read all that brain diarrhea from a manlet children in their mid thirties still using dippers and spend half its day crying in the corner for about non issues. Now that i thing about it.....i don't know if you are a serial killer.

He's not a serial killer.

He is a serial killer.

Yosharian

Arcane
dat inspection

towwepinspect.jpg
Holy shit having those stats readily shown in-game is massive incline.

jf8350143

Liturgist
They will either shout "OHHH LOOK AT ALL THOSE POLITICS VIEWS I AGREE WITH" or they will shout " HOW DARE YOU NOT FORCE THESE POLITIC VIEWS I AGREE WITH ON THE PLAYERS".

There is no shut-up.

Dishonoredbr

Liturgist
who could forget Jason Schreier asking Leonard Boyarsky if he's worried the game teaches fashism because you are able to side with the corperations.
Seriously?

Yep , it was really cringe. I generaly don't agree with people here and kinda like Jason' s works from time to time but fuck.. Jason Schreier was god damn pathetic and even Leonard clearly didn't knew what to say to the guy.

AwesomeButton

Proud owner of BG 3: Day of Swen's Tentacle
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
Seeing how boring this thread is after 30 pages of AwesomeButton 's debate about how shit parts of the game are....here it is something more cheerful.

The southern Italians do have superior music! Does anyone know from which part Avellone is?
I've heard this but I didn't know what it was called.

The Real Fanboy
Was this preview ever posted??? They talk a lot about the early game probably more than they should
QSGbFWI.png
and they say Parvati is the first companion character not Ellie
Yyq7dkE.png

Quillon

Arcane
Watched another turkish vid; he gave some minor spoilers from the beginning between the ship's AI and the player: that the AI asks about the previous captain named Captain X(he said X but it might be that he wouldn't say or remember the actual name) and PC says he's dead then AI asks the player to be the new captain, after accepting the AI keeps calling the player "Captain X" then PC can say stop calling me that etc

You can ask the AI to play your fav song, (or the prev. captain's
mystery.png
)

When an area becomes hostile to PC, it takes 3 days to reset their behavior so they'd not attack you on sight.

He's already sick of companion attack cutscenes in the 2 hours of gameplay and forgot to ask about if we can disable it. He echoed my thoughts; that the companions teleport for the attacks and there might not be an option to disable it for that reason.

AwesomeButton

Proud owner of BG 3: Day of Swen's Tentacle
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
He's already sick of companion attack cutscenes in the 2 hours of gameplay and forgot to ask about if we can disable it. He echoed my thoughts; that the companions teleport for the attacks and there might not be an option to disable it for that reason.
Inb4 rabid fanboys: "If you don't like it, then don't use it!"

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom