Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Knights of the Chalice - Steam Release on 23rd August

Grimlorn

Arcane
This Ultima VII perspecitve makes me sick. It's the worst perspective in any videogames ever.
The game's so good you won't even care after an hour or two of playing.

PrettyDeadman

Is game coming out 10th or 20th of august? There is conflicting information on steam page.

Modron

Arcane
christ, the tokens thing again. Dude, it’s a good thing. What the hell...
Yeah I don't mind the tokens so much besides that the art direction of them is not so great, hopefully modders will fix that. Codex donation drive to get Jaceface to paint them or something.

christ, the tokens thing again. Dude, it’s a good thing. What the hell...
It doesn't really matter what YOU think about it.You should know I'm right.

Here's how people will react: "OH I liked the first! It had some charm! Let me see the Steam page for the sequ- WHAT IN THE NAME OF CHRIST IS THIS DISGUSTING THING???"

P.S. Watch for this one releasing at full price, by the way.

Last edited:

Brozef

Savant
Patron
Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Who would have thought that Steam would become the prime address for monocled RPG greatness. First Grimoire and now this.
Meanwhile GOG has become a cesspool of pink haired faggotry and hidden object games

Rpguy

Arcane
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
by BlueSalamander » Tue Aug 13, 2019 6:03 pm
Hello all,

I've just uploaded the version 1.34 of KotC 1 full game and demo. The new version fixes a number of bugs and gameplay issues and it adds the option to launch the demo from the full game (simply click 'Demo'). Here is the link to download the free demo: http://www.heroicfantasygames.com/Download.htm.

Separately, I've done a short GIF animation to promote the upcoming release of KotC 1 on Steam. You can watch it there: http://www.heroicfantasygames.com/KotC_coming_to_Steam.gif.

Some of you may also be interested in Matt Barton's entertaining two-hours-and-a-half Matt Chat 422 about KotC 1; here is the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dOsYqp0XX9w.

Apart from that, I'm still working on the update of the website in preparation for the KotC 2 Kickstarter. KotC 2 is such a fascinating game. I'm really looking forward to releasing it to KS backers and reading player feedback about it!

Cheers all, till next time!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom