Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

NSFW Wild Life - an adult open world action RPG

Bester

⚰️☠️⚱️
Patron
Vatnik
454325635209363476.png

Cringe level: NIGHTMARE.

WyldBoiii

Arcane
Developer
Hey there,

I’m WyldBoiii, the community manager of Wild Life.

We are creating an open world action rpg via patreon and our aim is to be the first true western adult game with high quality content on the market. With the support of our patreon community we were able to found a company in Berlin, Germany. There are currently 12 full time employees in our Berlin office working with passion on Wild Life.

We now have reached a point in development, where we want to showcase our progress to the public. To see what we’re up to, take a look at our latest development update:

We also have a free public build for you, where you can check out a (censored) version of the game. It’s a bit trimmed down, but you’ll get the basic idea: Download here

You can check out our patreon page right here: https://www.patreon.com/adeptussteve

Feel free to download it and hit us up with some feedback or questions :)

Come on dudes. Don't be stingy with the builds and stuff. Stagger the releases by all means, but don't deprive non-backers of content altogether. You can still make tons of money if the game is good. Just look at Fenoxo's furry crap. They're pulling insane numbers and they don't block access. As a potential backer, i value the more for less approach greatly. Ironically, that sort of behavior on developer's part is what most incentives me to give more. Just my own two cents on marketing and business approach.

Turuko

Learned
what's supposed to be the "adult" part here? nude titties while flying?
can you fuck your way to the end doing a non-violent playthrough?

Swigen

Arbiter
WyldBoiii I think your game looks fabulous and if you could see it in your heart to add limb dismemberment, C&C, dark dungeons, varied character builds, and multiple endings to your gaem, I would back your play in any thread that you post in.

Picture this...

JESUS FUCK! USA is such stupid fucking country! A retard goes on a shooting spree, the retarded president blames it on video games, the retarded store that got shot up agrees with him, the retarded media showers all the retards with attention and then other retards take note and decide to follow suit. It’s like some kinda fuckin’ retarded ouroboros.
Agreed.

Swigen

Arbiter
Wunderbar rusty_shackleford Sorry fellas, it’s ‘cause I copied the first posts I saw with “replies” so that I can copy the “so and so said” template. It must ding you guys ‘cause I don’t change the member # or whatever. I won’t do it again.

Max Heap

Arcane
So it's a german sex game developed by a team of mostly overweight neckbeards, who also threw in some furry stuff for good measure.

I'm not sure if I can handle such levels of condensed autism....

source.gif

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom