Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter We need more buttons

Sykar

Arcane
Do you have a reading and comprehension impairment, or can you think further than from 12 to noon? Has it ever occurred to you that I might just have a habit of merely vaguely hinting at something to see if people are actually willing to have a some introspection or to see if they are dimwitted morons who have a simplistic black and white view on an issue. Does it occur to you that Gobbletard, as I have pointed out already, is condemning the entirety of European immigrants who founded the US as nothing but savages with his idiotic rhetoric? Do you get it now or should I give up because you too are nothing but a colossal mental midget?

I respectfully petition the admins for a "hiver" button

dwZwCr1.jpg

Sure, alongside a "Stormfag" button while we are at it.
images

Ranselknulf

Arcane
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Do you have a reading and comprehension impairment, or can you think further than from 12 to noon? Has it ever occurred to you that I might just have a habit of merely vaguely hinting at something to see if people are actually willing to have a some introspection or to see if they are dimwitted morons who have a simplistic black and white view on an issue. Does it occur to you that Gobbletard, as I have pointed out already, is condemning the entirety of European immigrants who founded the US as nothing but savages with his idiotic rhetoric? Do you get it now or should I give up because you too are nothing but a colossal mental midget?

dwZwCr1.jpg

images

I'd be ok with that, but we already have a racist button.

Sykar

Arcane

dwZwCr1.jpg

images

I'd be ok with that, but we already have a racist button.

Not quite the same tough and this one is funnier for mocking them.

Gregz

Arcane
Wait a minute, Gregz was extremely doubleunracist just 2 years ago. What happened?

I was dating a feminist SJW at the time.

Speaking of dating, did that hanging out with Yeesh to get some pussy ever worked out?

Last I heard Yeesh was in New York, I don't remember making any plans with him unless we were just bullshitting.

Edit: Hmm, I guess he's in Japan now? https://rpgcodex.net/forums/index.php?threads/i-fear-tomorrow-my-bros.119685/

HeroMarine

Irenaeus
Vatnik
Wait a minute, Gregz was extremely doubleunracist just 2 years ago. What happened?

Speaking of dating, did that hanging out with Yeesh to get some pussy ever worked out?

Last I heard Yeesh was in New York, I don't remember making any plans with him unless we were just bullshitting.

Fair enough. By the way, since I'm discovering so many new things to add to your .txt, do you still feel that way about kids playing games on the internet? ===> https://rpgcodex.net/forums/index.php?threads/diablo-3-has-gone-full-popamole.68781/page-8

Gregz

Arcane

Fair enough. By the way, since I'm discovering so many new things to add to your .txt, do you still feel that way about kids playing games on the internet? ===> https://rpgcodex.net/forums/index.php?threads/diablo-3-has-gone-full-popamole.68781/page-8

Yes, in fact it's much worse now. Mobile gaming, 'loot boxes', and P2W have pozzed just about every online gaming venue. These days the only online gaming communities I would get involved with are run on private servers by enthusiasts.

Bohr

Arcane
Who do you ahve to bribe to actually *get* those new buttons around here?

My psychiatrist agrees...I need more:(

Word on the street is one needs to gain the favour of the administration, usually by making a positive contribution to the community. Try to resist the siren call of trolling or acid one-liners that most of us succumb to, rather spread the word about quality games, write a couple of wikipedia articles, maybe get involved in influential channels like Matt Chat. Take the high road at all times. Seems daunting I know, but others have managed it.

Or donate and then pm Infinitron/DU.

Citizen

Did you ever read a shitpost so good you actually wanted to rate it :monocled:, but you had to rate it :shit:, because it's still a shitpost?

I have a solution.

:qualityshitpost: aka :monocledshit:

8bM7zZ.png
<----- button-sized 20x18 version
8bMp6K.png
Darn Odd Lurker, please make it happen.

I wish I could qualityshit on people

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom