Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter We need more buttons

Lady_Error

█▓▒░ ░▒▓█
Patron
xFRwzKv.png

Sooo... mental illness, or “don't do drugs, kids“?
Both.

Also, actual extradimensional beings guided me through the process.

Well, it looks like you are the only one who understands and has this button.

Swigen

Arbiter
Gross. Why don’t y’all make a prestigious wop button liek a Joe Pesci or something?

tenor.gif

“Hhhhheeeeyeyeyyeeeaah stab ya in the neck witha fuckin’ pen hhhhnnnnnnnnn!!!” Button

Zed Duke of Banville

Dungeon Master
Patron
We need a "Clevian!" button for things that cannot be expressed with a mere "incline" or "prestigious".

oFgfKnr.png
Nice idea, but the image needs to be decipherable when scaled down to the correct size, i.e. not more than 22 pixels in height, and not too much more in width. I had proposed a Golden Baby rating
1rmHQON.png
6axJxX6.png
in Cleve's honor nearly two years ago, but DarkUnderlord gave it a meh rating.

Perhaps he'll grant it a reconsideration.

ibelieveincleve.png

Last edited:

Bohr

Arcane
We need a "Clevian!" button for things that cannot be expressed with a mere "incline" or "prestigious".

oFgfKnr.png
Nice idea, but the image needs to be decipherable when scaled down to the correct size, i.e. not more than 22 pixels in height, and not too much more in width. I had proposed a Golden Baby rating
1rmHQON.png
6axJxX6.png
in Cleve's honor nearly two years ago, but DarkUnderlord gave it a meh rating.

Perhaps he'll grant it a reconsideration.

ibelieveincleve.png

Yep, it's tough to scale Cleve's magnificence down to a Codexian level, many have tried:

Now that Cleve has returned from exile again, why not add an appropriate button to mark the occasion?

naVB6hLw_o.png
It was melonheads

SausageInYourFace

Angelic Reinforcement
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit. Pathfinder: Wrath
We should add
qeCUj5B.png
Irrelephant to our animal kingdom of buttons. Maybe we could have a thematic week in which we can only rate each other with our menagerie of button animals?

After all, a wise man once stated that RPG Codex is

... like going to the zoo, but all the animals are allowed to fight each other.

We could call it Zoo Week! Or Animal Battle Royale!

smaug

Secular Koranism with Israeli Characteristics
Patron
Dumbfuck
Insert Title Here
We need a sexist button, it can have a woman with glasses.

ERYFKRAD that is not a sexist button, that’s racist.

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom