Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

World of Whorecraft: Battle for Asseroth

Self-Ejected

ZodoZ

Self-Ejected
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Typical wow player. This child probably sits in Barrens spamming Chuck Norris "jokes".
No wonder the game went to shit

Dawkinsfan69

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Bethestard
Anyway, Classic name reservation began and I got my top 3 names on the realm of my choice so I'm happy.

Why post this in the retail thread? There's a classic thread for these comments. Go over there.

What do you want from us retail fans? A brofist for showing how cool and old school you are? Here, take my fucking brofist and fuck off to the classic thread

Shill

JBro

Arbiter
Anyway, Classic name reservation began and I got my top 3 names on the realm of my choice so I'm happy.

Why post this in the retail thread? There's a classic thread for these comments. Go over there.

What do you want from us retail fans? A brofist for showing how cool and old school you are? Here, take my fucking brofist and fuck off to the classic thread

Shill

Retail cuck SEETHING

Dawkinsfan69

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Bethestard

Shill

Retail cuck SEETHING
f63.jpg

Bester

⚰️☠️⚱️
Patron
Vatnik
Fuck me.

I know the reaction this post is going to get - "git gud", "you suck", etc.

But no. I got a quest to win 1 pvp islands. I have played 7 in a row and lost them all. I'm now going to play 20 more and record it on video. Then I'm going to submit it as a bug to Blizzard. Then I'll play 50 more and I'll resubmit the bug. Until they fucking fix it so I can get a single FUCKING WIN.

Bester

⚰️☠️⚱️
Patron
Vatnik
I've read the strategy. I've got 405 item level gear. I only get other people with 420+ ilvl gear. We do everything right. I don't know if it's the horde or what, or just the fact that I'm not 440 ilvl. Whatever it is, it is BROKEN. It need to be FUCKING FIXED.

Self-Ejected

ZodoZ

Self-Ejected
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
I think you might get more response on blizzard's forums. Only a few people here will know what you are on about.
I certainly don't.

cw8

Cipher
So you buildup the Old Gods since Vanilla, and then re-emphasize about them in Legion's Nightmare raid, all the way till BFA's raid and then it ends like this: uninspired, trashy, Sauron copy-and-paste ending?

InD_ImaginE

Arcane
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
If you tell me ten years ago that we will have Orbital Ship bombarding a tentacle elder god I will say that you are a terrible liar.

Psquit

Arcane
They better not kill my edgy waifu Sylvanas. The only good thing in that shitty moeblob of a faction.

Orcs: -Uguu- we wuz misunderstood savages.
Undead: We can use the light! and we don't hate the living!

Honor ain't free. Teldrassil gotta be littered with the charred corpses of knife ears. Sylvanas dindu nuffin.

Edit: Lord Garithos should have been the leader of the alliance. Too bad he's dead.

cw8

Cipher
Sylvanas has become trash ever since Arthas died. It's like whatever purpose she had died along with Arthas. She used to be a cool character. Now she's a just a lore filler trying her best to avoid whatever hell awaits her. Having her as a centre of attention in the next exppack instead of focusing on the established big bads like the Old Gods and the Void Lords is plain obvious they're just dragging along the lore and the game especially after they've expended one of the big bad factions.

InD_ImaginE

Arcane
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
Sylvanas has become trash ever since Arthas died. It's like whatever purpose she had died along with Arthas. She used to be a cool character. Now she's a just a lore filler trying her best to avoid whatever hell awaits her. Having her as a centre of attention in the next exppack instead of focusing on the established big bads like the Old Gods and the Void Lords is plain obvious they're just dragging along the lore and the game especially after they've expended one of the big bad factions.

Thing is her breakdown is somewhat understandable. She started doing shady shit to basically bolster her forces. IIRC the Forsaken is basically normal undead which is freed from Lich King control. Post WotLK, the Forsaken is basically dying so Sylvanas started to dabble in creating new undead which pisses off even Garosh. This spiraled into obsession for survival which is why I guess she serve some sort of god of death.

cw8

Cipher
Even their lore is shit now. How many times have they retconned the lore? Initially the Old Gods were meant to be the ultimate big bads, so much so that even Sargeras was to be a pawn in their plans. They retconned that to introduce the Void Lords as the ultimate big bads and the Old Gods as their servants. Old Gods were established to be unkillable without fucking up a big part of Azeroth and that ending happened.

Psquit

Arcane
Would that make a difference? in terms of writing blizzard is shit. Even if you scrap all the wow lore they would find a way to fuck it up.

Edit: maybe if they hire Avellone I could be hyped for a warcraft 4.

Last edited:

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
The built up N'Zoth and the Black Empire over multiple expansions, cram it into one content patch, and copy paste LOTR ending. Blizzard always finding ways to hit new lows.

Sykar

Arcane
Even their lore is shit now. How many times have they retconned the lore? Initially the Old Gods were meant to be the ultimate big bads, so much so that even Sargeras was to be a pawn in their plans. They retconned that to introduce the Void Lords as the ultimate big bads and the Old Gods as their servants. Old Gods were established to be unkillable without fucking up a big part of Azeroth and that ending happened.

Big bads should be used sparringly anyway yet Blizz is so uncreative that they slap a big bad on top of every expansion and subsequent content patch during an expansions life time.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom