Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Elder Scrolls Pure Mage Morrowind playthrough

hell bovine

Arcane
I expected to restore my magicka with potions but they start to become rare and some ingredients like frost salts or daedra hearts aren't very common either.
Several alchemists restock frost salts.

Shadowfang

Arcane
Shadorwun: Hong Kong BattleTech
Several alchemists restock frost salts.
How long do they take to restock? 1 day? 1 week?
1) Remove Daedra
2) Collect heart
3) ???
4) Profit
What do you mean remove? Kill summoned Daedras and before it dissapears loot it's temporary body?
Or farm Daedra in a dungeon?
How long do they take to respawn?
I noticed a Scamp kept appearing on a cave I used to call home.
Didn't care much about it.

deuxhero

Arcane
Merchants respawn their gold after 24 hours and their wares after 168 (one week) without a visit. Some merchants will always have a particular ingredient in stock when you talk to them after closing the dialog menu and reopening it (yes, it is trivial to abuse this but don't).

Personally I just
id advise against such cheese. Do it like intended with potions. Main issue is not being able to lvlup by running around and casting spells
i get what you're saying but

i feed off the energies of oblivion

also feeding off the ghost you can always summon is more deterministic than relying on luck to buy potions

Pretend you're high fiving the ghost and he's not attacking you but channeling his power

tenor.gif

DraQ

Arcane
Personally I just
id advise against such cheese. Do it like intended with potions. Main issue is not being able to lvlup by running around and casting spells
i get what you're saying but

i feed off the energies of oblivion

also feeding off the ghost you can always summon is more deterministic than relying on luck to buy potions

Pretend you're high fiving the ghost and he's not attacking you but channeling his power

tenor.gif
Faggots (and Altmer*) are using ancestral ghosts.
Monocled individuals summon something with a bit more kick that they are partially or fully immune to.

If you are into blunt weapons (staves, etc.), you can also get Mace of Molag Bal and master difficult art of gently bapping shit with it to harvest magicka.

See: faggots

deadmeme

Learned
Pllaying as an atronach in Morrowind is cool. I had a playthrough as a xenophobic Dark Elf Telvanni mage. Once I gained power, I killed every non Dunmer that I ran into. In my mushroom Telvanni tower, there was "Head of Scourge", an easter egg in form of an Argonian head. Also, there were slaves that served me. When I discovered the location of the abolitionists, they had to go too for being "antifa" scum and "race traitors". Gotta love Morrowind.:killitwithfire:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom