Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter ATOM RPG - Wasteland Soviet style! - now with Dead City update

Will you back?

• I will consider it!

Votes: 39 54.9%
  • No! I would never!..

Votes: 9 12.7%
  • kingcomrade

Votes: 23 32.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ArchAngel

Arcane

CoronerZg

Scholar
That one is even worse lol. I want my Fallout 1/2 feeling, not Fallout 3.
No, no, no, that picture on mod page is maybe confusing because it's showing extreme angle, but the mod enables zoom and rotation in all directions.

You can have top-down view like in F1/F2 with slight angle, but if you choose so, you can go all the way down to ugly F3 view.

Trust me, it's a great mod :>

CoronerZg

Scholar
Hello Team Atom!

Here is some feedback after 40 hours in the game...

What I liked the most was feeling you guys managed to nail so perfectly. World, setting, people... it all just meshes well and I liked the ruski take on the post apocalypse a lot. It was refreshing.

Progression is also very nicely done and I enjoyed my poor brick wielding lady and crafting shivs that kept breaking trying to kill that damn rat. Then finding some decent weapons and smacking few caravan guards and getting all that nice shiny loot. Then getting raped by those headhunters and losing all of my stuff again. Yeah..... but seriously, good stuff.

I'm still not done with my playthrough and already I can't wait for that expansion.

I do hope you guys won't stop updating the base game tho. Cause I'd like to see it become a real classic (and I believe it can) but there is still a lot that can be improved.

Been following this thread for some time, so I know everything has been listed already, but I'll say it anyway, cause it comes from a good place:

- skill tree... yeah... just... not working, not working at all - honestly, I think original Fallout did it perfectly
- locked containers with no loot - nope, don't do it... that's just bad game design and as you mentioned yourself already, a LOT of containers should just be opened and looted so you can see it straight away and not waste your time
- speechcraft... speechcraft everywhere - more skill variation is always good
- npc interviewing - here, I think Gunnar was spot on with everything he said. Some characters like Comrade Kovalev had so much soul, it was amazing. And I kept wondering all the time how much more of those awesome characters you guys could've made if you saved the time and effort from writing those other npcs that had no real interactions with the player but they still had all those standard interview options and unique but boring stuff to say. I understand that most of people in the world really are boring, but I really think some Fallout style barks are enough to let me know they are boring and would just waste my time. Or if you really want to make it different... well, why not just make them have unique avatars (as they already have, cause those are cool) and tell you some interesting one line info straight away, as soon as you click them. And trim down the fat. Just useful, but maybe sneaky bits of info. I know it's not realistic, of course, but it would work a lot better than having the whole interview process every time. And we would still get to see their nice and unique avatars AND they would actually help us! ...instead of making us feel like going on a murder spree :oops:

Well, that's it for now Comrades and good luck with Trudograd! Fingers crossed it comes out this year!

Last edited:

ArchAngel

Arcane
So it seems I am stuck in Bunker 317.. all you know what I am talking about.
I went there early (lvl 4 atm) as that was supposed to be my main quest.. and now I cannot leave due to these jerks. I spent 1+ hour of my life in there, I am not giving up all my items.

I read some advice on the net, I took all my money with me and filled my inventory with microchips (left rest in a locker inside) but they still figure out I am trying to cheat them and kill me on sight. I cannot fight them as they kill me every time before I even get my turn. I don't have some of these mushrooms that are supposed to let me get away and my speechcraft is only 65 atm so I can only succeed partially at that.
Any other ways to do this (even cheat) ? Otherwise I am quitting the game and playing a better one instead. Game is not nearly good enough to start over or go back before this Bunker area (the save I got is even before I entered that whole map and fought all the beasts on it, that would be like 2h of effective gameplay lost, fuck that).

Gunnar

Arbiter
Items are very replaceable in this game. There's nothing great in the bunker anyway, and better stuff starts appearing when you level up. Just give up the junk and you can easily refill with much better stuff by hitting the bandits and caravans pinata.

flushfire

Augur
Any other ways to do this (even cheat) ? Otherwise I am quitting the game and playing a better one instead. Game is not nearly good enough to start over or go back before this Bunker area (the save I got is even before I entered that whole map and fought all the beasts on it, that would be like 2h of effective gameplay lost, fuck that).
Speechcraft check is 77 so if you don't mind cheating just give yourself some exp, you're gonna need much more than that anyway over the course of the game. There's also a strength check that you can try to pass using the BSFs you find inside the bunker, they stack and there's 2 of them.

ArchAngel

Arcane
Ok I was able to pass it by filling my inventory with those microchips + some other random items and all my rubles.

ArchAngel

Arcane
Inside Bunker you can find two strength enchancing drugs. If you have at least 6 strength you can bluff yourself to 10 and tell them to fuck off.
Nah, I started with 5 strength. Also I didn't know these bonuses stacked.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
GameBanshee review: http://www.gamebanshee.com/reviews/122554-atom-rpg-review/all-pages.html

Introduction

Have you ever wondered, while playing Fallout, how a nuclear conflict of such scale could have affected the other side? Well the developers at the very aptly named AtomTeam clearly did, and after a successful Kickstarter campaign followed by an Early Access phase, they have produced ATOM RPG - an isometric role-playing game that takes place in the Soviet Wasteland.

ATOM RPG is subtitled as “A Post-apocalyptic Indie Game,” and that's exactly what you'll be getting if you decide to purchase it. It looks and plays a great deal like the early entries in the Fallout series, and seeing how that series is now a first-person shooter and on some occasions an online survival game, getting a proper new isometric “Fallout” is not something to be overlooked.

With ATOM RPG getting its final content update back in May of 2019, I decided to see for myself whether it was a worthy spiritual successor or a low-grade clone.

Soviet Fallout

While most spiritual successors wear their inspirations on their sleeves, ATOM RPG completely drapes itself in them without a slightest bit of shame. Immediately during character creation you'll know you're playing Fallout. Seven attributes, a bunch of skills that go up to around 200, and up to two unique traits that provide both a bonus and a penalty. Some things got changed, others rearranged and all the traits are new, but it's all fairly close.

The similarities end when we get to perks. In ATOM RPG that whole system was drastically overhauled and instead of getting level and attribute-gated perks every few levels, you have an ability tree. The tree branches in eight different directions and each of its paths represents some particular theme, like automatic weapons, martial arts, or exploration and survival. The more abilities you get, the more points (you get 2 per level) the next one will cost you. This creates a situation where you're able to front-load your character with useful abilities, but later on you don't get a lot of them.

This system has its advantages, but it doesn't really work that well because it forces you into rigid builds. You're using rifles but the ability that makes it so you don't need high Strength to use heavy weapons is in the automatic weapon tree? Tough. You want to use heavy armor without penalties? You have to start going down the armor path early on. This way of doing things limits your character-building options and as a result doesn't feel at all satisfying.

And in general, ATOM RPG sits in this weird spot where some of its features feel like direct copies of what Fallout had but with minor alterations, while others change things for seemingly no reason and those changes pretty much never improve the overall experience. An example of the latter is the aforementioned ability tree. As for the former, you have the inventory screen - it's the same as Fallout's only now you have two rows of items.

Still, while the game follows its predecessors a bit too closely, and the new stuff it introduces doesn't exactly push the genre's boundaries, all of it is at the very least competent, and at the end of the day, you won't hear me complaining about a chance to play more Fallout.
Atomic Wasteland

The game's story follows a member of ATOM, a secret military organization that has a lot in common with Fallout's Brotherhood of Steel, on a quest to find a missing general. This quest will take you all across the game's multiple overworld maps and their locations that include dilapidated pre-war bunkers, an assortment of settlements doing their best to survive the aftermath of a nuclear war, and plenty of various points of interest in-between.

What sets ATOM RPG apart from Fallout here, is the fact that this time around we'll be exploring a post-apocalyptic wasteland that started off as USSR and not USA. The game positively oozes a certain unmistakable Soviet charm and most of the time feels quite authentic. Locations, characters, decorations, weapons, and even quests all feel right at home in this drab and grey communism-laden atomic wasteland.

The game's NPCs deserve a separate mention. Pretty much every character you meet on your journey has a unique portrait and something to say. Right off the bat you may not notice this because the game's dialogues are structured in a way that makes it seem like you get exactly the same dialogue options every time, but each NPC reacts to your questions in a unique way. Sometimes this can lead you to a new quest, more often than not it's just there to add some flavor to the setting. But if you're in a mood for some immersive reading, you'll find no shortage of text, as the game is not limited by voice acting of any kind.

The game's dialogues and quests offer plenty of opportunities to pass skill and attribute checks and engage in some of those coveted choices and consequences. Some of your actions might change the game's world, while others are more minor and easy to miss. As an example, during one of the quests you can help a struggling author to get published and if you do, you'll soon start noticing the game's merchants selling his books.

Plenty of quests have multiple solutions and the game isn't afraid of letting you fail spectacularly. For my playthrough I decided to go with a carefree approach to see what chaos I could cause that way, and for the most part, the game was able to keep up.

And while that's pretty impressive, unfortunately, almost right from the start the game starts to undermine itself by trying to be funny and assaulting you with endless references. Video games, movies, public figures, famous quotes - it's all there. The references are everywhere, they're extremely obvious and feel completely out of place. Now, don't get me wrong, an occasional reference or an out of sight easter egg are perfectly fine, but ATOM RPG overdoes this to such a ridiculous degree that it becomes very difficult to take the game seriously, especially since a good chunk of the references have absolutely nothing to do with the game's Soviet setting.

Which is a shame, because the actual writing, some minor translation issues aside, can be quite engaging. But then you'll be reading some dusty old diary in a bunker somewhere, getting your fill of lore, then suddenly out of nowhere the game will throw a very obvious line from Planet of the Apes at you. And immediately that somber post-apocalyptic illusion is broken and any sort of immersion you may have been feeling is gone. The references aren't exactly clever, subtle or funny either. They mostly just go, “See? This is a thing you know. Now laugh,” and never extend beyond that.

What's worse is that if you stop and think about the game's setting for more than a second, it doesn't make a lot of sense. See, in ATOM RPG's universe, the bombs dropped in 1986 and the game is set in the early 2000s. As a result, most of the people you meet in the game have lived through the apocalypse. But they don't act like you'd expect the Soviet people from 1986 to act. Most of the times, they don't act like a more rough and grizzled version of those people either. In fact, the game's NPCs tend to have two modes - falling back on Communist ideals and treating them almost as a mystical religion, and saying things in a very casual modern-day way.

It should be pretty obvious why the second option is bad, though I think the translation may be somewhat at fault there. But the first one, while great on paper, doesn't really make sense because not enough time had passed for these sort of ideas to spread and become commonplace.

Which is unfortunate, because those moments are where the game is at its absolute best. At one point you get an opportunity to exorcise a demon by the power of Communism and it's exactly as ridiculously funny as it sounds. Another quest has you storming a junkyard to save a statue of Lenin from being destroyed because a bunch of people believe Lenin to be a psychic deity who uses these statues as conduits for his power.

Fallout combined a Mad Max setting with patriotic retro-futurism. That was the high concept there. ATOM RPG doesn't have anything of the sort. It lacks a sense of direction and fills that void with a bunch of elements that don't fit very well together. Mystical Communism could have been that thing, but in the current state it's severely underdeveloped and has to compete with aimless references and numerous story elements lifted straight from Fallout. As a result, it feels like the developers gave up their shot at creating a universe with any sort of memorable identity for a bunch of cheap jokes. And that's a shame.

If you can get over the annoying references and the shaky foundation, the game's overall atmosphere is actually kind of great. The props and items all make perfect sense for the time period and setting, and it's obvious that a lot of care went into crafting the game's world. Some overarching story elements are fairly neat, like the drug ring quests sprinkled throughout the game. Just get through all the fluff and filler, and you'll find plenty of great stuff.

The game's companions are pretty outstanding as well. There's not a lot of them, but they all have unique personalities and their lines are usually a joy to read. Apart from my main character, my party consisted of a spy turned bartender who liked to pretend he was Cuban, a completely deranged but nonetheless legendary writer, and a larger than life marine who somehow managed to get his brains eaten by a mysterious parasite, but if you think that slowed him down, you know nothing about the hardy Soviet marines.

The Red Army

A nuclear wasteland, Soviet or otherwise, is not exactly a friendly place, so expect to be solving a lot of your disagreements through combat. Just like in Fallout, in ATOM RPG you get two weapon slots, regular, aimed and burst firing modes, a number of action points based on your attributes, and initiative-based turns.

In combat you control your main character and can suggest a general course of action to your companions. Your enemies possess a basic AI and either charge you and start attacking as soon as their weapons allow them, or try to run away and break line of sight if they don't like their odds.

It would have been nice if the project's scope and budget allowed for a more complex combat system. More Fallout Tactics, less Fallout. Carefully crafted tactical encounters, level design that allows for for various creative approaches and line of sight tricks, different combat stances, silent takedowns - that sort of thing. Before becoming a shooter, the Fallout series went into this direction, and I don't see a good reason for ATOM RPG not to at least try and improve the original formula. At least there are no “cover shields” here, and that's a big plus in my book.

On the level design side of things, what stood out to me was the fact that every map was completely flat. Every building was limited to a single floor. Not sure why that's a thing but all the blocked off staircases felt a bit unnatural to me.

When it comes to difficulty, early on you may think that the game is pretty hard, but that's mostly because you're new and don't have any decent gear. Get a few levels, find a functional gun, and you'll discover that ATOM RPG can be quite easy if you know what you're doing. In fact, if you keep putting points into weapon skills, by the time you graduate from kicking rats, your chance to hit will already be around 99% and it will stay that way for the rest of the game.

On the plus side, the early parts of the game are fairly stingy with ammo, so if you're planning on playing a sniper-type character, you may find yourself counting bullets and constantly being on the lookout for more. I found that to be extremely enjoyable. All the other resources are a bit too plentiful, however. The game has separate meters for radiation, toxicity and hunger, but before long you'll find yourself swimming in antidotes, radiation resistance pills and food. And since you can use food to heal, staying healthy shouldn't be a problem either. Going back to my point of thematic inconsistency, finding what should be rare and valuable resources wherever you go doesn't really make sense in a game about surviving in a nuclear wasteland.

Oftentimes the only thing reminding you about the supposed scarcity of resources are all the rusty weapons you find along the way, but in a roundabout way, these early weapons do more harm to the game than good. See, during the opening sections you'll mostly be seeing the same several guns over and over again, and then when you make a bit of progress, you'll be seeing the same guns but this time in decent condition. Which can make you feel like the game's weapon variety is lacking when in fact this is not the case. Explore enough and you'll discover plenty of cool and unique weapons like experimental gun prototypes, silenced rifles, and even one grisly chainsaw. On top of that, the game features a crafting system that allows you to put together a lot of unique guns, not to mention various bombs, armors and utility items.

I also didn't really like that only the main hub city had a dedicated arms dealer. As a result, most of your guns you either find in predetermined locations while exploring, loot after combat, or get a lucky spawn when trading with a passing caravan. And trust me, you'll be doing plenty of that. ATOM RPG has a barter system similar to Fallout, but the best stores essentially deal in currency only, which makes random caravan encounters the best place to unload your loot. The game even has an ability that makes those encounters more frequent.

But don't worry, you'll get plenty of opportunities to stumble onto caravans thanks to what I consider ATOM RPG's biggest issue - overworld travel. The speed at which you move between locations on the overworld map is absolutely miserable and due to the game's quest design, you'll be doing a lot of back and forth between its settlements. And while at some point you can find a car, the game splits its world between four different maps. The kicker is - you can only drive on the starting one. You add frequent random encounters into the mix, and you get yourself a recipe for frustration.

Technical Information

By the time I got to the game, it was in a good place performance-wise. It ran well, saved almost instantly, its larger areas were quick to load despite the Unity engine, and it didn't crash or freeze on me once.

The visuals aren't particularly impressive, but they get the job done and fit the game's drab Soviet aesthetic extremely well. I just wish we could tilt the camera a bit more. The audio effects are serviceable, but the soundtrack is extremely understated and one could even call it forgettable.

The save system is pretty good and features the trinity of manual saves, autosaves, and quick saves. The latter can be used in combat if that's your thing.

Conclusion

Overall, ATOM RPG has its fair share of faults and questionable design decisions, and just by reading the review you may assume I didn't like it. That's not the case. Sure, some areas could have been done better, some features stick too close to Fallout while others change things for seemingly no good reason, but at the end of the day, even with those faults, ATOM RPG in my opinion is the best Fallout game since Fallout 2.

So if you're looking for a Fallout-style game that you didn't play through 20 times already, let me assure you that ATOM RPG comes closest to recapturing that old magic. And if the developers behind the game learn from their mistakes and work on getting better at their craft, their next offering may end up quite spectacular.

Atomboy

Atom Team
Developer
What's this then?

Man, you're fast! Just came by to post and it's already here. Thing is, the guys who approached us asking to make controller support, had disabilities. And I don't mean that they were console gamers, I'm talking real disabilities that make using the mouse cause pain and whatnot. It's pretty hardcore to buy something and play it through terrible, debilitating pain, so we conjured up this patch thinking about cool people like that primarily. Though anyone can benefit from it, if for some reason he or she wants to.
now console peasants will learn to love isometric rpgs too
which will mean more for everyone
I dunno, dude. The console company I contacted blocked my emails since they're not man enough to say it straight. Just do it. Say: "we don't want buggy eurojunk with drugs and murder on our baby console!". Much better. But noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...Spoke too soon they replied ima dummi
To all the rest: the replies are coming, it's just that i'm horribly busy at the moment. No sleep, no gaming, no nothing, we gotta make a thing for trudograd and we wont use internet and life until we make it.

Last edited:

Atomboy

Atom Team
Developer
Also, anyone reading this: is there even a reason to port a thing like Atom on a console? Another console I contacted is pretty sweet and helpful and if God is merciful we'll publish on it... But I honestly don't even know why. We're doing it because we can, and because there's nothing stopping us, but is there a market for such games? I mean I have Numenera and POE sometimes pop out in PSN store, as I browse it, but does it actually sell? It sold on PC, I mean at least I bought it, but playstation? And remember, POE and Numenera look pretty and have cool anime plots, and we don't, and are clunky.

Efe

Erudite
i dont own a console but that implementation looks too clunky to interest me if i was playing with gamepad. (though i played only about 2 games with gamepad)

it looks nice to control mouse but i guess it should be made to control game instead? for example, click attack and now it highlights enemies and you swap through them rather than have you move mouse around square by square.
still, good on you for thinking of disabled gamers.

Jenkem

その目、だれの目?
Patron
Vatnik
Make the Codex Great Again! Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I helped put crap in Monomyth
Also, anyone reading this: is there even a reason to port a thing like Atom on a console? Another console I contacted is pretty sweet and helpful and if God is merciful we'll publish on it... But I honestly don't even know why. We're doing it because we can, and because there's nothing stopping us, but is there a market for such games? I mean I have Numenera and POE sometimes pop out in PSN store, as I browse it, but does it actually sell? It sold on PC, I mean at least I bought it, but playstation? And remember, POE and Numenera look pretty and have cool anime plots, and we don't, and are clunky.

Put it on the Switch, niche titles seem to do better there, maybe because of the portability aspect.

Brainlet2

Educated
Only if it doesnt take resources and is cheap. I dont think console babies are interested in turn-based isometric games. I cant wait for Trudograd, just finished Expedition and my rpg itch is still itching

Ismaul

Thought Criminal #3333
Patron
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech A Beautifully Desolate Campaign My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
Console peasants played Divinity: Original Sin 1-2. So there's a player base that wants turn-based "isometric"/top-down RPGs. And God knows they need some incline. Might even lead them to PC RPGs.

And what is your duty to the Motherland, if not to spread its incline, comrade!

Jarpie

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 MCA
If anyone is interested in first impressions of a guy that spent 1-2h playing it so far..

I liked the opening cinematics and the main menu where you got a guy that walks away and sounds become quieter.
I am not sure how I feel about the tutorial section where you are left to wander around on your own until you run into areas where stuff is happening. But once I did wander in, I learned useful stuff. Only problem was the battle vs two dudes. Tutorial pop up comes about how you can command your companions and I tried to do that on the one dude that was in the arena on my side of the battle and he never did anything the whole battle (I held left click on him, chose choose target and pointed him at same guy I was attacking).

Then you get a mission and the ambush part and that was kind of OK. Kind of cool how you get to battle them (and lose of course). Then a little sequence when you go to cross the bridge. But that part is funny because it seems like you were next to village but decided to camp outside anyways.
Then I ran around the village, killed everything I could find and looted all I could. Found the secret room and the old guy and the stash. Talked to guards and a couple of people in the village. Ended after I talked with that other ATOM soldier (who is a jerk).

My impressions and problems: Graphics are kind of weak and without enough details (everything is brown). Sounds are even weaker, I miss a good soundtrack but mostly I miss people sounds. The game does not need VO but it needs background sounds of people and other stuff. Game sounds lifeless. UI is basically a copy of Fallout 1 and 2, not sure why. That UI can and should be improved, not copied. Also when I want to melee stuff but enemy is out of range my character didn't move automatically to them to attack.. no need to have these kind of limits in 2018/2019.
Crafting is the worst part. Why the random roll to succeed? I got 30 or 35 in crafting and I fail more than I succeed even the basic recipe (bullets for pipe pistol or bag). I didn't save scum and save scumming should not be basic design. Even worse is that you lose the materials when you fail these checks. At least I got lucky crafting the basic unarmed weapon so I can fight with something.

Writing has spelling errors and it is strange in English. You can tell it is not written (or at least edited) by a English person or writer sucks. I hope it gets better later. For comparison, Underrail has much better writing and that one is made by a Serbian. Maybe it gets better later.

Combat was slower and less interesting than Underrail. Camera is too close to characters, I had to fiddle with camera all the time. At one house my character didn't want to enter it. It took me 10 attempts of different positions and camera angles before he would enter it.

My conclusion: If I was not a big Fallout and Underrail fan I would skip on this game. So far it is just a noticeable worse version of both.

The lack of ambient noises and especially ambient voices was very noticeable flaw in Pillars of Eternity 1 as well, Pathfinder: Kingmaker had those, at least more than PoE did. I really hope Atomboy & co. works on the audioscape in the future updates/expansions.

From what I played, I remember liking the writing and dialogue even though there are typos etc, didn't feel as generic and bland as many rpgs made in europe which tends lack characterization.

ArchAngel

Arcane
My current status of my first playthrough is that I managed to survive that bunker up north and escape the gangbang outside by fiddling with how much gear I can hide without being shot on the spot (the whole thing in the end felt very gamey and stupid, the quest is badly designed when you are told early to go there as people you have been looking for are seen going there). Then I went south and made a detour into the bandit "camp" (factory). I stopped there and went to play Long War 1 instead.
So far there is nothing really special about this game that would pull me to play it until I finish it (like many other games do). I might get back to it at some time in the future (but I told myself the same about Wasteland 2, Shadowrun: Hong Kong and TToN and so far I have not :D)

Last edited:

Commissar Draco

Codexia Comrade Colonel Commissar
Patron
Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
8jDNIL8.jpg

New bunch of mods on Steam Workshop now you can drive throu Soviet Wasteland in style in your UAZ 3151, UAZ452, URAL351 or even Legendary T-72 Tank! Also presenting unique backpack, armor, and gun all looted in Dead City for those Comrades who led astray by imperialist propagand complain about lack of unique Loot in Game.

nJWKoW0.jpg

Now also most of cars viable in cabriolet mode ideal for driving your Girl-Friend around.

Uaz-2-rr.jpg

:russiastronk:

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom