Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline UPDATE : Sneak Peek New Splash Screens For 3.0

Cleveland Mark Blakemore

Golden Era Games
Übermensch Developer
TWO New Main Menu screens for Grimoire.

Needs some screen elements moved around a little to uncover character detail but otherwise it has converted pretty well to 256 color palette. This one is called "BATTLE ROYALE" in settings.

battle_royale_ss.png

This is called "THE QUEST" in settings.

thequest_ss.png

Last edited:

Citizen

Stock illustration I purchased from Dean Spencer. He's fantastic, his cover artwork is awesome stuff.

Dunno why, but the combination of high resolution and 256 colors made it look fucking amazing. Simpler pallete makes colors and boundaries sharper so it look like a printed image on an old magazine cover or videogame box

Parsifarka

Arcane
Yes, THE QUEST reminded me of Childe Roland to the Dark Tower came, a flash of the poem as soon as I saw the dead tree in the mist and that ominous titanic shadow. Amazing work, true incline.

Diggfinger

Arcane
Yes, THE QUEST reminded me of Childe Roland to the Dark Tower came, a flash of the poem as soon as I saw the dead tree in the mist and that ominous titanic shadow. Amazing work, true incline.

The bald-dude looks "too-3D" for me in the 2nd pic, doesn't match with the in-game graphics, whereas nr. 1 is spot-on and badass!

BOth are cool though.

Outmind

Augur
I'm digging The Quest.

Didn't Cleve say that 2.0.20 would be the last Grimoire update? Wonder what he's working on for 3.0

Diggfinger

Arcane
Btw., can I use/import my characters over to the new version of the game? (I'm playing 'off'-line' on my work PC).

Just spent the better part of two weeks rolling a Naga Assassin (called Rutger Hauer:incline:)

puur prutswerk

Magister
Patron
Codex USB, 2014
Hello Cleveland Mark Blakemore,

When I play the game on my 4k monitor i see this:
0qegziD.png

Notice the lack of right and underside and the uge black bars in the top and left.

I cannot play it like this. I remember when I first bought it the game only appeared partially in the bottom right like in the below picture:
pafYe5l.png
I do not know wether you have changed anything in the meantime or if this is just my hardware being weird.

I thought I should let you know.

Diggfinger

Arcane
Hello Cleveland Mark Blakemore,

When I play the game on my 4k monitor i see this:
0qegziD.png

Notice the lack of right and underside and the uge black bars in the top and left.

I cannot play it like this. I remember when I first bought it the game only appeared partially in the bottom right like in the below picture:
pafYe5l.png
I do not know wether you have changed anything in the meantime or if this is just my hardware being weird.

I thought I should let you know.

When connecting monitor, try the 1920* resolution (might have to restart the game).
Should work.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom