Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

World of Darkness Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines 2 from Hardsuit Labs

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
I saw on discord there was a new dev diary!

https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/foru...e-the-masquerade-v5-and-bloodlines-2.1231919/

Also on their twitter there was this completely totally amazingly fierce art for Elif that I just have to post here!
When a fucking hentai artist could draw a better looking vampire than your artists.

:shredder:
Evulchibi_689637_Tan.jpg

Neanderthal

Arcane

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao

https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/foru...e-the-masquerade-v5-and-bloodlines-2.1231919/

Also on their twitter there was this completely totally amazingly fierce art for Elif that I just have to post here!
When a fucking hentai artist could draw a better looking vampire than your artists.

Evulchibi_689637_Tan.jpg

Yes but is it totally amazingly fierce?
If by fierce you mean a pig ring and face of an ork in human make up......well then no,it is not. :)

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao

Evulchibi_689637_Tan.jpg
LoL,seeing how many of you live under oppression and don't have access to the pic,i decided to upload it. :)

Also the pic is not mine but made by a evulchibi hentai artist,here are a link to some of his work:

https://e-hentai.org/g/1444062/d892c5ea21/

And if you feel like supproting the bastard:

https://gumroad.com/evulchibi

https://www.patreon.com/evulchibi

aHbeuYU.jpg

attackfighter

Magister
fantadomat
It actually makes logical sense to have a 'fascist' organization like the Camarilla controlling everything in the setting, since in order to enforce the masquerade you have to be able to punish defectors, and decentralized efforts to do so wouldn't work because it would be in the best interests of the decentralized forces themselves to defect and let others shoulder that burden.

Tzimisce eugenicists also make a lot of sense, because they have supernatural powers to manipulate flesh and create super soldiers and stuff. If this stuff existed in real life, everybody would be in on it; anyone who wasn't would be outcompeted. Evolution!

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
fantadomat
It actually makes logical sense to have a 'fascist' organization like the Camarilla controlling everything in the setting, since in order to enforce the masquerade you have to be able to punish defectors, and decentralized efforts to do so wouldn't work because it would be in the best interests of the decentralized forces themselves to defect and let others shoulder that burden.

Tzimisce eugenicists also make a lot of sense, because they have supernatural powers to manipulate flesh and create super soldiers and stuff. If this stuff existed in real life, everybody would be in on it; anyone who wasn't would be outcompeted. Evolution!
:deathclaw:

You must be mistaken me for some other post mate. I was talking about hentai and how ugly their "fanart" is. I never disagreed with Camarilla and Tzimisce freaks. I do agree with you.

Storyfag

Perfidious Pole
Patron
Tzimisce eugenicists also make a lot of sense, because they have supernatural powers to manipulate flesh

This is *exactly* why a Tzimisce eugenicist does not make a lot of sense. Eugenics is a poor man's substitute for Vicissitude. Good for lesser Clans who are not so gifted, and *maybe* for obtaining preferred fleshcrafting material, but never as an actual philosophy to follow.

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
LoL,seeing how many of you live under oppression and don't have access to the pic,i decided to upload it. :)

Also the pic is not mine but made by a evulchibi hentai artist,here are a link to some of his work:

Not terrible, but his nipple placement is off and he needs to work on drawing feet, it's obvious where he just kinda gave up.

attackfighter

Magister
fantadomat
Storyfag
I was referring to the article shown in this post, which interprets Camarilla governance and Tzimisce fleshcrafting as metaphors for fascism and eugenics respectively. I was just saying that, given the peculiarities of the setting, both of those aspects of it seem like they would be logical and desirable in-universe, so that to label them as 'fascism', etc., and declare them to therefore be bad would be to commit oneself to a sort of doctrinaire mindset that doesn't openly, creatively interpret questions with regards to all the facts.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao

Not terrible, but his nipple placement is off and he needs to work on drawing feet, it's obvious where he just kinda gave up.
Hmmm,maybe the women are different in amireca,the nipples seem pretty normal to me. Also he have some pretty good foot stuff(check the e-hentai link),that is part of why i like him. Still he is not the best out there for sure,but i do like his stuff.....far better than anything this studio could come up anyway.

fantadomat
Storyfag
I was referring to the article shown in this post, which interprets Camarilla governance and Tzimisce fleshcrafting as metaphors for fascism and eugenics respectively. I was just saying that, given the peculiarities of the setting, both of those aspects of it seem like they would be logical and desirable in-universe, so that to label them as 'fascism', etc., and declare them to therefore be bad would be to commit oneself to a sort of doctrinaire mindset that doesn't openly, creatively interpret questions with regards to all the facts.
Sorry for putting you in a hentai and foot post,but don't feel like pointless double posting ;).

I did post the article as an example of how retarded the writers of white wolf are,massive cucks. And yes it does makes sense to be fascist organizations in such a world. And yeah,they are fascist,tho i don't see fascism as something bad. It just means strength trough unity,it is retarded to see it as something bad,like saying weapons are evil. It is kind of amusing that the Tzimisces are kind off.......liberals. They do fight under the believe that they deserve freedom while the Camarilla tries to reign them in from time to time. It is true that they want to be free so they could make flesh dildos from people,but they still hold liberal believes...for themself.

Codex Year of the Donut
Buahahahah i just saw this shit on kiwifarms,was it posted here? Read about fascism in play :).

1559936070925-png.790564
The best part of this image every time I see it is
After all, the player characters are something unique and special — something fascists cannot abide.
Because it just highlights how wrong their worldview is. Where did this idea even come from?
At best, "fascists" oppose promoting things that are inherently inferior simply because they are unique. One of the major themes of "fascism" is reverence for the strongest, most charismatic, most quick-witted, and most brilliant-minded individuals.

Cael

Arcane
Buahahahah i just saw this shit on kiwifarms,was it posted here? Read about fascism in play :).

1559936070925-png.790564
The best part of this image every time I see it is
After all, the player characters are something unique and special — something fascists cannot abide.
Because it just highlights how wrong their worldview is. Where did this idea even come from?
At best, "fascists" oppose promoting things that are inherently inferior simply because they are unique. One of the major themes of "fascism" is reverence for the strongest, most charismatic, most quick-witted, and most brilliant-minded individuals.
The term "snowflake" wasn't coined for fascists.

That is all.

Saerain

Augur
Patron
I mean, they're zeroing in on the authoritarian collectivist nature of fascism, which is simple enough. The tight conformity as demanded by every totalitarian ideology. But it's funny because the people the page is pandering to are authoritarian collectivists.

As communists, they are considerably closer to fascism than the liberals and libertarians who they've had to convince themselves are fascists to keep their religion intact... and who White Wolf probably naively thought they were placating here. Sad.

Max Edge

You getting too deep in that - for Americans "fascist" sum to "no freedom where I like it".
Camarilla is old-school feudal, with sovereigns and vassals. Giovanni are feudal with strong family structure. Sabbat works like Poland. Anarchs are rebels only because they are on bottom of Camarilla hierarchy and they want more power.

In fact, vampires are very conservative, like all old people.

Last edited by a moderator:

Max Edge

I feel personally attacked. :P

You know, just like is very hard catch trends in teenage music for olds, it same is very hard be always in touch with political trends. "Do I'm progressive, m'boy? Of course I am! I have all Beatles vinyls!"

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom