Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Gamescom 2019 - Official Codex Thread - August 19th-24th - Press Conferences, Trailers & Interviews

Grotesque

±¼ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Patron
Vatnik
Divinity: Original Sin Divinity: Original Sin 2
Homeworld 3 after Kojima hype?
The blasphemy! :)

DeepOcean

Arcane
So, you need to update your stolen baby to connect with the world of death... this japanese dope is so good.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Well, that was a whole lot of nothing. Oh well, we'll see what pops up over the course of the rest of the week.

DeepOcean

Arcane
If I said "Dude, I gonna make a game world where the internet will be run by orphan lab babies."

People would say "Sure, dude, take this pill here and you will be okay. It is the abstinence, you know."

Kojima says "I gonna make wireless 5g internet on the whole US run on a baby network."

People then go "Kojima, it is so amazing seeing you getting together the pieces, 5G and babies together, making a connection, it is so deep. Are we going to get 100gb per second?"

Dodo1610

Arcane
At least the fact that there wasn't a single Sony logo with the Death Stranding gameplay proves that it is indeed a timed exclusive.

Luka-boy

Arcane
farming simulator as an e-sport.
germans....
germany3xjox.jpg

Child of Malkav

Erudite
When is Phoenix Point? Greedfall? Desperados 3? Ready or not? Elden Ring? Dying Light 2? Deathloop? Cyberpunk 2077?
Any of them confirmed for Gamescom? I can't find their schedule on their dogshit website.

LESS T_T

Arcane
Codex 2014
Strange that there was no Epic exclusive announcement.
MTG:Arena?

Oddworld?

Yeah MTG Arena.

I thought Oddworld was old news, but heh: https://www.facebook.com/OfficialOddworld/posts/2301079889929003

A message from Lorne:

I would like to address the entire Oddworld community (old and new). You have supported us and our artistic vision for years and we thank you.

Oddworld: Soulstorm will be coming to PC via the Epic Games store. The PC and console versions of the game will have a simultaneous release in 2020.

What I would like to do is provide you with the reasoning that went into bringing the PC version of Soulstorm to the Epic Games store as an exclusive because you deserve to know.
We’ve been financing Soulstorm 100% ourselves. Soulstorm is our most ambitious game ever and we are committed to creating a great game that meets the highest level of quality. But to create the version of Soulstorm we want, and you deserve, we needed additional financial assistance.

Ambition is important, and it pushes me to try to overachieve. What pushes me even more is my commitment to you: you deserve great games.

As an indie publisher we must evaluate partnerships that will help us achieve our goals while protecting our vision for Soulstorm and the quintology. Epic supports our goal and commitment and is willing to help us achieve them by providing us with an advance on our PC sales, and we are incredibly grateful.
Thank you for reading.

toro

Arcane
Vatnik
When is Phoenix Point? Greedfall? Desperados 3? Ready or not? Elden Ring? Dying Light 2? Deathloop? Cyberpunk 2077?
Any of them confirmed for Gamescom? I can't find their schedule on their dogshit website.

Phoenix Point -> presented before the Gamescom (check utube)
Greedfall -> Google Stadia, check the thread
Desperados 3 -> presented before the Gamescom (check utube)
Elden Ring -> should be presented in the next days
Dying Light 2 gameplay -> after Gamescom (26 August)
Deathloop -> are you serious?
Cyberpunk 2077 -> Google Stadia but too little, maybe more will be shown later

Makabb

Arcane
Shitposter Bethestard
All shit so far apar fromt Wasteland 3 and maybe Empire of Sin, KSP 2 is gonna be shit because it's not made by the original KSP developers.

All they showed in Cyberpunk is on rails gameplay, shit shit shit.

Belegarsson

Think about hairy dwarfs all the time ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Another year goes by, another no show from Biomutant I guess...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom