Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline Don't let the Dex lose its personality

smaug

Secular Koranism with Israeli Characteristics
Patron
Dumbfuck
Insert Title Here
Capture.PNG

Did I do something to trigger Crispy cause I got 8 autism ratings in like 5 seconds

Scroo

Female Quota Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex 2014 Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2
I remember when messages were referred to as "parrots", your gender was either "mudcrab" or "womynz", and it said "conductor we have a problem" instead of "report". Those touches all gave the Dex charm and personality that other gaming forums don't have. The same goes for the cute imp that used to show when you don't have an avatar, which has now been replaced with a sterile grey gender sign.

Can we expect these changes to be fixed, or should we expect the background to turn solid white, the brofist to be renamed to "upvote", and all the weebs to be employed as moderators?

Imagine being a newfag and thinking this was codex standard. Ban all newfags ;):incline:

smaug

Patron
Dumbfuck
Insert Title Here
I remember when messages were referred to as "parrots", your gender was either "mudcrab" or "womynz", and it said "conductor we have a problem" instead of "report". Those touches all gave the Dex charm and personality that other gaming forums don't have. The same goes for the cute imp that used to show when you don't have an avatar, which has now been replaced with a sterile grey gender sign.

Can we expect these changes to be fixed, or should we expect the background to turn solid white, the brofist to be renamed to "upvote", and all the weebs to be employed as moderators?

Imagine being a newfag and thinking this was codex standard. Ban all newfags ;):incline:
Das deutsche Reich wird fallen. Verbrenne alle alten Schwuchteln.

Scroo

Female Quota Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex 2014 Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2

a) I don't care about gays b) you are an edgy teen and you will be ashamed of your postings in a few years ;) It happened to all of us.

smaug

Patron
Dumbfuck
Insert Title Here
Ich bin nicht nervös, wie diese anderen Zoomer. Sie werden brennen.

Goi~Yaas~Dinn

Savant

a) I don't care about gays b) you are an edgy teen and you will be ashamed of your postings in a few years ;) It happened to all of us.
Are you a girl or a """girl"""?

tindrli

Arcane
some serious conversation with couple of oldfags

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom