Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Please make this stop

Do you want polish spamming in Shoutbox to stop?

• Total voters

Gregz

Arcane
I didn't lose, I just had to put you all on ignore like aweigh and others have.

There was...maybe...a 5% chance DU would find a solution, or care enough to find one. I knew that going in.

I didn't want to put you guys on ignore because I value many of your opinions on games, but you forced my hand.

Black

Arcane
I didn't lose, I just had to put you all on ignore like aweigh and others have.

There was...maybe...a 5% chance DU would find a solution, or care enough to find one. I knew that going in.

I didn't want to put you guys on ignore because I value many of your opinions on games, but you forced my hand.
Your number 1 mistake was putting any faith into democracy. As if the western world wasn't proof enough that it doesn't work.

Swigen

Arbiter
I swear to fucking god Crisper, your time is up.

3915zm.jpg

The Red Knight

Erudite
Sounds nice, but the video lets me assume that there's some retadred feminist message behind it!?
It's a cover of an early 80s song, made for some 2018 crime TV series set in commie times (starting with a murder of a prostitute and some commie party person)
According to the author, he meant it as both a thinly-veiled erotic song and a commentary on that time period. It's roughly about "all she wants today" from a guy she just met being "to go from your arms to heavan" and telling the guy not to waste time thinking about weddings, long-term plans or saving for ten years to earn enough for own flat and a maluch.

The original singer said it took her a few years to realize it's about wanting amazing sex and would refuse to sing it if she knew it. To be honest, I haven't realized it's about sex until now either.
:philosoraptor:
The music video tries really hard to make it obvious.

No feminism back then but some modern article attaches a feminist badge to it because muh no-strings-attached sex. I don't think there's anything to worry about though, it's a well-known classic.

Glop_dweller

Prophet
The original singer said it took her a few years to realize it's about wanting amazing sex and would refuse to sing it if she knew it. To be honest, I haven't realized it's about sex until now either.
:philosoraptor:
This is similar to what Patti Labelle claimed about her Lady Marmalade song.

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
Check the audience geography https://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/rpgcodex.net

This war has caused many casualties what was once 35-40% kwans and 10-15% poles is being replaced while we bicker. Is this the future you wanted polan the codex full of Greeks?
There used to be a link you could check to get direct stats (not an estimate) but I never saved it so I don't know if it still works. :M

Modron

Arcane

This war has caused many casualties what was once 35-40% kwans and 10-15% poles is being replaced while we bicker. Is this the future you wanted polan the codex full of Greeks?
There used to be a link you could check to get direct stats (not an estimate) but I never saved it so I don't know if it still works. :M
I think you have to pay these days to get that kind of information.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member

http://extremetracking.com/open?login=codexrpg

Mind you, it's on the front page. Who visits that?

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
Mind you, it's on the front page. Who visits that?

I check it every day, but it never occurred to me to hover over that image all the way on the right.

All Time
United States 4,294,543 25.09%
Poland 1,348,639 7.88%
Germany 977,078 5.71%

Today
United States 100 16.37%
Poland 56 9.17%
France 33 5.40%

Last 3 Months
United States 53,723 22.55%
Poland 25,953 10.89%
United Kingdom 11,608 4.87%

rpgcodex.pl indeed

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom