Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

GreedFall - Gold Edition - new colonial-themed action-RPG from Spiders

purpleblob

Savant
Not a big fan of designated camp sites...

These seem to be console version, I wonder if the control will be smooth on PC as well.

DeepOcean

Arcane
"I'm angry and independent and you better agree with me or else, rawr!" <= every female companion
I'm glad I'm not the only person who realized this. The writers are absolutely on point with women, never seen them written so well.
Nah, angry? Yes. Independent? Only when they have your money already. The last thing you do with the guy that have the power to fuck with your tribe is to be annoying with him. Hope you can remind her of that but that is too much to ask from french SJW.

DeepOcean

Arcane
I just ask myself when people will stop recycling the Dance with the wolves storyline, I'm tired of that bullshit noble salvage non-sense and white guy goes there to learn how living on the stone age is magical and have to betray other white evil men to save the noble savages. At this point, I will just prefer the genocide route just out of boredom.

If at some point, any of those elves hug a tree, it is summary execution.

Yosharian

Arcane
I just ask myself when people will stop recycling the Dance with the wolves storyline, I'm tired of that bullshit noble salvage non-sense and white guy goes there to learn how living on the stone age is magical and have to betray other white evil men to save the noble savages. At this point, I will just prefer the genocide route just out of boredom.

If at some point, any of those elves hug a tree, it is summary execution.
I'm fine with it as long as I get to play the white guy

Reinhardt

Arcane
Which faction is from our homeland? I will kill both savages AND infidels for the glory of Emprah.

Last edited:
The Real Fanboy
Release is around the corner but it still feel so far away for me. I literally haven't been this excited about a game in a long long time.

I'm totally the same (only I just learned about this game and studio like two weeks ago lol) but it lewks soo so cool! What I'm most excited about is Síora who is totally a fierce Disney princess, which it's just way cool that that's a companion in a game! And somebody was even able to buy it on PS4 two weeks early and is giving their impressions and it just sounds even cooler

https://www.reddit.com/r/greedfall/comments/cwphxv/greedfall_early_impressions_ps4_pro/

Kyl Von Kull

The Night Tripper
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Release is around the corner but it still feel so far away for me. I literally haven't been this excited about a game in a long long time.

I'm totally the same (only I just learned about this game and studio like two weeks ago lol) but it lewks soo so cool! What I'm most excited about is Síora who is totally a fierce Disney princess, which it's just way cool that that's a companion in a game! And somebody was even able to buy it on PS4 two weeks early and is giving their impressions and it just sounds even cooler

https://www.reddit.com/r/greedfall/comments/cwphxv/greedfall_early_impressions_ps4_pro/

Damn, this dude got it early at some store in NYC. I’m going to call around when I get back to the city on Monday and see if I can find it early.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao

Hey fierce greek girl,have you played any other spider game at all?

Mastermind

Cognito Elite Material
Patron
Bethestard
the skill tree looks just as bad as the technomancer one. is it another game with only 6 active abilities?

Mastermind

Cognito Elite Material
Patron
Bethestard
the skill tree looks just as bad as the technomancer one. is it another game with only 6 active abilities?
You sound like that retard totalbiscuit. Go play diablo if you want 100 useless abilities.

You're the one who sounds like a retard because you picked a game with dozens of abilities where most of them are in fact useful to make your stupid comparison.

Obv the pinnacle of rpging is to have 6 skills of which 2 are useful and a play-through consists of spamming one of them for 20 hours.

Are you a Witcher fan by any chance?

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
You sound like that retard totalbiscuit. Go play diablo if you want 100 useless abilities.

You're the one who sounds like a retard because you picked a game with dozens of abilities where most of them are in fact useful to make your stupid comparison.

Obv the pinnacle of rpging is to have 6 skills of which 2 are useful and a play-through consists of spamming one of them for 20 hours.

Ohhhh the butthurt is real lol. It is amusing how the complains come from a
bethestard.png

Buahahaha,you must really hate any ARPG out there that is not Bethesda time waster.

Jinn

Arcane
Damn, this dude got it early at some store in NYC. I’m going to call around when I get back to the city on Monday and see if I can find it early.

Surely you'd rather wait and be patient for the superior PC version instead? Do not give into temptation, brother.

Mastermind

Cognito Elite Material
Patron
Bethestard

Ohhhh the butthurt is real lol. It is amusing how the complains come from a
bethestard.png

Buahahaha,you must really hate any ARPG out there that is not Bethesda time waster.

You are the one shilling for decline in this thread and obviously losing it. Bethesda doesn't even make arpgs.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom