Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline What's the most evil thing you have done in an RPG?

Steedless

Novice
Letting the Adoring Fan live.

Beastro

Arcane
The cucks who design RPGs give out more xp and better loot for "good deeds", so...

I think they should be a trade off. Good ones give more exp and such, evil gives better loot if only from drops you get killing ppl.

thesecret1

Arcane
There shouldn't be a clearly labeled "good" and "evil" in the first place. Faction reputation is a much better system, as it deals with morality on a "did my faction like this?" basis rather than deciding which deeds are morally good and which aren't

Cryomancer

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
Playing Skyrim with mods, i ENSLAVED an entire city and used everyone as livestock as a vampire.

On Fable, i scarified most of a village for the satan.

On VtMB i took all money from Heather Poe, used her as an blood dool for long time and let she have the worst fate possible

On Gothic 3, i fought for Beliar in one run

On Morrowind, i did an ethnic cleansing against khajits;

On M&B Warband, i betrayed my king, pillaged their villages and sold his population as slaves

I've done playthroughs of Arcanum where there were surviving gnomes at the end.

OMG. The unique way to be more evil if you play as an gnome...

Taka-Haradin puolipeikko

Filthy Kalinite
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Bubbles In Memoria
OMG. The unique way to be more evil if you play as an gnome...
Meming aside, I've quite often included Vollinger to my party; excluding Dark Elf follower- and solo-runs.

Last time where I actually thought that I committed an evil act on game was when I played NEO Scavenger and had my first encounter with random looter, whom I killed by bashing him with crowbar.
Game's combat/encounter system is abstract enough that my own imagination could conjure the horror of being chased down by pantless maniac while trying to scare him away with broken bottle.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom