Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Cyberpunk 2077 Pre-Release Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

orcinator

Liturgist
Yet they are the ones cut all the single player DLC for GTA 5, and pretty much stopped making games at all.

People also complained about the total lack of interiors and most of the side activities being boring garbage like yoga.

Also the actual campaign was hot garbage but I don't think it was that worse than the already bad GTA4 campaign.

They use to launch at least one game a year, after GTA 5 they only had one game in the next 6 years. So how many project they just straight up murdered since a game takes more than one year to develop and there was suppose to have game in development already when GTA 5 launch.
Last I checked there was a fair amount of GTA Online content so I guess they put all their efforts into that since a real game wouldn't let them charge like $10-20 worth of virtual money to stream snipe someone with an orbital cannon.

Danikas

Arcane
LUxpMU6.jpg

MjTzcpb.jpg

YQOwznw.jpg
EXZ2CRZ.jpg

Wxo9YB7.jpg
BfEkWD4.jpg
kb0Sokm.jpg

tvMUjDu.jpg
6I2AO0A.jpg
9WMF43h.jpg
yrAN3fS.jpg

just

Liturgist
for a brief moment i thought it said MILFTECH on her chest.
corpomommy lookin nice. i already know which faction im gonna join

jf8350143

Liturgist
Looks like she is gonna player a bigger role rather than just a one off random NPC.

Sigourn

uooh afficionado
Has ANYTHING being said about the ability to play as this character?

Screenshot_2019_06_12_14.01.33.0.png

Was he just a cinematic publicity stunt and nothing else? Because he looks far better and unique than what we got in the official cover of the game.

Dodo1610

Arcane
Has ANYTHING being #said about the ability to play as this character?

Screenshot_2019_06_12_14.01.33.0.png

Was he just a cinematic publicity stunt and nothing else? Because he looks far better and unique than what we got in the official cover of the game.

I don't see a big diffrence
81xgC1vEBjL._SL1500_.jpg

Obviously the model looks better because it was made for a trailer.

Isn't she the woman who wanted the immortality chip, from the pre render treiler we know that this mission will fail and you wake up with Johnny so she is probably not to pleased with you. Maybe she is the game's villain?

Last edited:

Sigourn

uooh afficionado
He has the wanna-be white rapper look that I appreciate a lot for this kind of game

Yes!

Dodo1610 In the cover he looks like your standard action hero, but the cinematic trailer gave him a pretty good Jesse Pinkman (Breaking Bad) vibe with him feeling like a wannabe gangster. The cinematic also made him more slav, which was more unique than your usual "American" looking tough guy character.

Quillon

Arcane
hes the player character with male body

He looks considerably different in-game than from his cinematic appearance, in-game assets vs pre-rendered cinematic aside. :|

There is no iconic default look for MCs AFAIK like commander shopardo. Maybe they could make him a preset(as close to as their engine allows), since he's essentially young Marcin Iwinsky. Silverhand also looks far worse in the game than in that CGI.

Grotesque

±¼ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Patron
Vatnik
Divinity: Original Sin Divinity: Original Sin 2

I have to say the first time I saw the protagonist's appearance, it was off-putting but after seeing the gorilla from the "deep dive" video, it looks charming now. I hope that remains the default appearance.

I also think the looks of a young Jesse Pinkman are more well suited
hqdefault.jpg

Mazisky

Magister
You can tell it's an European game and not American because the main character is a normal guy and not something like this:

cog_marcusfenix_universe_540x540-1321f7485b104b0c99510af906745c9d.jpg

Grotesque

±¼ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Patron
Vatnik
Divinity: Original Sin Divinity: Original Sin 2
"The Humanity Cost mechanic we saw in E3 gameplay has been removed (they confirmed it in the Q&A after deep dive). It's more straightforward now. Basically you have slots for argumentation in your body and you can fill them with certain amount of cyberware and upgrades."

lol

ELEX!!!!

69577965_2323685417679595_5545270758772572160_o.jpg
is
screen-shot-2018-08-27-at-10-28-44-am-1.png

Terenty

Liturgist
"The Humanity Cost mechanic we saw in E3 gameplay has been removed (they confirmed it in the Q&A after deep dive). It's more straightforward now. Basically you have slots for argumentation in your body and you can fill them with certain amount of cyberware and upgrades."

lol

So they decided not to implement any interesting mechanics from the pnp it seems. Cool

jf8350143

Liturgist

lol

So they decided not to implement any interesting mechanics from the pnp it seems. Cool
We don't have time for anything interesting in the game, we are making multiplayer now and it's way more important.

Riddler

Arcane
Patron
Bubbles In Memoria

lol

We don't have time for anything interesting in the game, we are making multiplayer now and it's way more important.

Wasn't there significant backlash against the mechanic as being anti-trans?

Prime Junta

Wasn't there significant backlash against the mechanic as being anti-trans?

Not against the mechanic as such, but that the PnP rules listed a Humanity cost for sex change gender reassignment confirmation surgery.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom