Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Seeking Bethestard tag

• Thread starter Deleted Member 16721
  • Start date

Deleted Member 16721

several people have claimed I'm a bethestard and are seeking to make it happen on my avatar.. I don't think so and it pisses me off. To the admins, please don't give me the fucking tag u fucks. Preemptively nipping this in the bud. Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:

tritosine2k

Erudite
sycophanticnoob.gif
, why stop at one, "fanboy " is just not cutting it anyway

Deleted Member 16721

So I like to endlessly defend them and boost them up. So what? I'm a fan of their games and I love them. Todd also seems like a good dude. Deal with it.

FeelTheRads

Arcane
So I like to endlessly defend them and boost them up.

Because they need it so much, right? They're like the underdog of the gaming industry or something.

Meanwhile you were shitting on Realms Beyond because they refused to give you a free key or because the other company who stole their assets gave you a free key.

A prime example of Bethestard: someone with such a low self-esteem that they can't withstand having some people who disagree with them so they must "endlessly" try to convert them.
Really sad and pathetic creatures that can be bought with free keys.

Todd also seems like a good dude.

Pete is a nicer guy than Todd.

Todd is one of the worst liars in the industry and a lowly dork acting like a douchebag to seem cool. Really, the worst a person can be. No wonder Bethestards are attracted to him, he suffers from the same kind of insecurity as they do.

Deleted Member 16721

Because they need it so much, right? They're like the underdog of the gaming industry or something.

Meanwhile you were shitting on Realms Beyond because they refused to give you a free key or because the other company who stole their assets gave you a free key.

A prime example of Bethestard: someone with such a low self-esteem that they can't withstand having some people who disagree with them so they must "endlessly" try to convert them.

Todd is one of the worst liars in the industry and a lowly dork acting like a douchebag to seem cool. Really, the worst a person can be. No wonder Bethestards are attracted to him, he suffers from the same kind of insecurity as they do.

Just to clear this up. I was shitting on Realms Beyond because I honestly thought they were a scam. If I get proven wrong in the end I'll admit I was wrong. I don't know how I feel about them now as I don't follow the game and don't really care.

I'm also not trying to convert people. Just defend Bethesda here and there when people irrationally shit on their games. It gets annoying to see after awhile.

Todd isn't a liar. He's had some things not break his way at times but that's game development for you. He is committed to making interesting RPGs and probably always will be.

TheImplodingVoice

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck

Just to clear this up. I was shitting on Realms Beyond because I honestly thought they were a scam. If I get proven wrong in the end I'll admit I was wrong. I don't know how I feel about them now as I don't follow the game and don't really care.

I'm also not trying to convert people. Just defend Bethesda here and there when people irrationally shit on their games. It gets annoying to see after awhile.

Todd isn't a liar. He's had some things not break his way at times but that's game development for you. He is committed to making interesting RPGs and probably always will be.

:hmmm:

Last edited:

Glop_dweller

Prophet
He is committed to making interesting RPGs and probably always will be.
He is committed to making commercial games; and to saying whatever it takes to facilitate the sales. In this, he has a decent track record (before FO:76); competent at an indecent task. FO3 sales are undeniably greater than Interplay, Troika, or Obsidian could have done with it—but it was still inappropriate crap as a Fallout sequel. There are games that I'd like to see Bethesda revive (Lands of Lore, for one), but never a Fallout game, not then, not now, not ever.

*In essence, a proper Fallout game wouldn't [even shouldn't] sell that well. They sold a rebranded Oblivion as a Fallout 3, and made a killing at the expense of the IP's reputation.

**In this sense, one can consider a Fallout sequel as akin to a niche car part for owners of that kind of car... where FO3 was a laughably generic part made loosely compatible with as many cars as possible—and didn't even fit in the ostensibly intended vehicle.

Last edited:

Bohr

Arcane

Why not just do what you did with Grimoire? Skip that tiresome apology stage and go straight from bashing it as a scam to piling on the praise for Cleve and his game... :shittydog:

FeelTheRads

Arcane

Well, imagine that. I wonder how it feels when retards keep popping up to irrationally defend Bethesda. Oh wait...

Perhaps a place that doesn't shit on Bethesda's games would be more suitable for you, then?

Although, really, at this point with so many Fallout 4 lovers here, Bethestards are mostly preaching to other Bethestards which is pretty funny in its own way. And each of them thinks they have just the right arguments to convert the infidels and make them stop bullying poor Bethesda who barely sells a couple of millions for each of their games, but all they can muster is "you're just haters waah waah".
I was shitting on Realms Beyond because I honestly thought they were a scam.

You thought that was a scam, even though it was no different than any other Kickstarter (ie potential scam), but also thought that a game that was removed from sale for stealing assets was great and everyone should buy it. Well, I guess you are stupid enough for that. Though let's not forget that you also got a free key, and just like most of the disgusting youtubers you will shill for everything that gives you free shit.

Deleted Member 16721

Why not just do what you did with Grimoire? Skip that tiresome apology stage and go straight from bashing it as a scam to piling on the praise for Cleve and his game... :shittydog:

How you know I did dat. Are you stalking me?

Well, imagine that. I wonder how it feels when retards keep popping up to irrationally defend Bethesda. Oh wait...

Perhaps a place that doesn't shit on Bethesda's games would be more suitable for you, then?

Although, really, at this point with so many Fallout 4 lovers here, Bethestards are mostly preaching to other Bethestards which is pretty funny in its own way. And each of them thinks they have just the right arguments to convert the infidels and make them stop bullying poor Bethesda who barely sells a couple of millions for each of their games, but all they can muster is "you're just haters waah waah".

You thought that was a scam, even though it was no different than any other Kickstarter (ie potential scam), but also thought that a game that was removed from sale for stealing assets was great and everyone should buy it. Well, I guess you are stupid enough for that. Though let's not forget that you also got a free key, and just like most of the disgusting youtubers you will shill for everything that gives you free shit.

I actually thought the Realms Beyond people were Ellis Studios again, back with a new "adventure". If the game comes out and it's good I'll play it, no big deal. And I didn't get a free key, no clue what you're talking about.

Bohr

Arcane
How you know I did dat. Are you stalking me?

Stalking famous YouTubers is a noble pastime :M
(and the complete 180 was hard to forget, even among the crowd having similar changes of heart when it came to that game. )

SausageInYourFace

Angelic Reinforcement
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit. Pathfinder: Wrath
I actually thought the Realms Beyond people were Ellis Studios again, back with a new "adventure".

I am pretty sure that you actually defended those Ellis Studio scumbags in the past and played their games, so it makes zero sense that you accused the Realms Beyond guys of being scammers, even besides the fact that the games obviously have no similarity between them whatsofuckingever.

Mustawd

What the fuck? Why would you think it was a scam?

I actually thought the Realms Beyond people were Ellis Studios again, back with a new "adventure".

:notsureifserious:

Valky

Arcane
Manlet
Based on the thread title, Fluent is seeking a bethestard tag.

edit: It could be reverse-reverse psychology, where he is very clearly asking to not give a tag in a way that would make you want to not give him a tag, with the understanding that most people would interpret it as reverse psychology in an attempt to prematurely prevent someone from actually giving him a tag, when he genuinely doesn't want a bethestard tag.

Last edited:

Prime Junta

There's only one solution to this quandary: give him a BioWhore tag.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom