Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Fat Kids on Trampoline

baturinsky

Arcane
Play: http://fat-kids-on-trampoline.netlify.com/

vvBv5DB.png

It's for the same http://2019.js13kgames.com
I wanted to hack something short, funny and physics-enabled. And here it is.

Has 2 player on one keyboard mode.

Main question is: is such title ok? It seems a bit offensive for me...

Morkar Left

Finally a game that caters to my needs!

I think jumping should be easier to get higher and there should be some sort of hitpoint system as well for the player. Give extra points for poking kids off in an exciting way. Oh definitely needs blood!

baturinsky

Arcane

I think jumping should be easier to get higher and there should be some sort of hitpoint system as well for the player. Give extra points for poking kids off in an exciting way. Oh definitely needs blood!

Vertical momentum kind of serves a sort of hp. I.e. a resource that you can use to KO and move more firely, but can be lost if you make mistakes.

Instead of blood, accessories flying off was supposed to make hits more "brutal", but it turned out less impressive than I imagined.

Morkar Left

Vertical momentum kind of serves a sort of hp. I.e. a resource that you can use to KO and move more firely, but can be lost if you make mistakes.

Instead of blood, accessories flying off was supposed to make hits more "brutal", but it turned out less impressive than I imagined.

Accessories flying off is definitely cool!

Zep Zepo

Titties and Beer
Dumbfuck Repressed Homosexual
1. Convert the Fat Kids to Boobs.
2. Accessories flying off would be bras.
3. ???
4. PROFIT!

Zep--

baturinsky

Arcane
1. Convert the Fat Kids to Boobs.
2. Accessories flying off would be bras.
3. ???
4. PROFIT!

Zep--

Speaking of that, in my other js13k entry (i.e. Snake vs Invaders) I had to specifically rework graphics so Snake would not look like a Spermatozoon and basic enemies like dickheads.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom