Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

GreedFall - Gold Edition - new colonial-themed action-RPG from Spiders

Codex Year of the Donut
So since there's an hour to go, anyone out there who thinks I (or anyone) should care about this game, give me the sales pitch:
In 50 words or less, what is this game and why should I care? Why shouldn't I try and force myself to finish Witcher 3 instead?
It's a game where you get to colonize Ireland

Yosharian

Arcane
So since there's an hour to go, anyone out there who thinks I (or anyone) should care about this game, give me the sales pitch:
In 50 words or less, what is this game and why should I care? Why shouldn't I try and force myself to finish Witcher 3 instead?
You don't deserve to play it

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
Could be Focus. I could be wrong. But since they were acquired by Bigben it could be that BigBen now hold the IP but the publishing deal with Focus for Greedfall couldn't be changed.

This is correct. Trademark search:
Registration Date February 26, 2019
Owner (REGISTRANT) FOCUS HOME INTERACTIVE, SA à directoire et conseil de surveillance SOCIÉTÉ ANONYME (SA) FRANCE Bâtiment 28 Parc Pont de Flandres, 11 rue de Cambrai; F-75019 Paris FRANCE

Codex Year of the Donut
Had weird looking fonts when using windowed fullscreen, regular fullscreen fixed it. Might be because I have multiple monitors and it was rendering at their combined resolution.

Jinn

Arcane
Anyone see an option to turn off markers on the map? I was worried about this, but I'm hoping I'm just missing something.

Popiel

Arcane
Patron
Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
I leave the first location (palace).
I join with my first companion (Kurt).
I talk with him.

I can only ask him if he feels lonely and then he asks if my character wants to rectify that.

Kill me.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom