Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Underrail: The Incline Awakens

Tweed

Professional Kobold
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
So, when can we expect people to start review bombing the game due to all the locusts?

Pyke

The Brotherhood
Developer
FWIW I think that Underrail is a fucking beautiful looking game. It looks like the sort of game that got me interested in RPG's and isometric graphics when I was but a young sprite.

ciox

Liturgist
FWIW I think that Underrail is a fucking beautiful looking game. It looks like the sort of game that got me interested in RPG's and isometric graphics when I was but a young sprite.

The isometric style has always been great, Underrail just needs a little more consistency, there's still sprites in the game that are basic pixel art like those little corner pipes, can't wait for when the whole game looks like the best areas of Upper Underrail / Core City / Institute.

Mac_Orion

Stygian Software
Developer
:oops: I feel flattered as i love all work you and your team did on stasis and BD!

Niklasgunner

Savant
I wonder what Styg is doing now that the expansion is out.
Call it generic but I would love a stereotypical cyberpunk-themed game with all the mechanics and graphical style of underrail

i just can't like this.
fourth time i force myself through this, i can suffer the interface, the horrible controls, the horrifying graphics, but not the feel of always, constantly being underleveled, pit against multiple large threats, forced to kite and exploit maps and pathfinding, moving one excruciatingly slow step after excruciatingly slow step in fear of bumping into a wandering mob who'll pull the whole train. never quickloaded so much. this is not fun.

toro

Arcane
Vatnik
I wonder what Styg is doing now that the expansion is out.
second expansion

schafer_2.png

ciox

Liturgist
Call it generic but I would love a stereotypical cyberpunk-themed game with all the mechanics and graphical style of underrail

Meanwhile, Underrail setting already has

>muh more advanced North Underrail
>muh Hexagon
>muh Aran

Chances are high that you will have it, albeit in the form of another DLC.

ItsChon

Resident Zoomer
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
i can suffer the interface,
Interface is braindead simple, and isn't ugly at all.
horrible controls
It's point and click with like maybe 8 hotkeys lmao.
horrifying graphics
Probably someone who will turn around and praise Fallout 1 and 2.
but not the feel of always, constantly being underleveled, pit against multiple large threats, forced to kite and exploit maps and pathfinding, moving one excruciatingly slow step after excruciatingly slow step in fear of bumping into a wandering mob who'll pull the whole train. never quickloaded so much. this is not fun.
Git good. If you can't manage to play through this game on normal with a build like AR or full Psi, or even some of the other B tier builds, you have a low IQ.

Niklasgunner

Savant

>muh Hexagon
>muh Aran

I'd rather see Underrail 2 then because midgame expansions are gay as hell

ciox

Liturgist

>muh Hexagon
>muh Aran

I'd rather see Underrail 2 then because midgame expansions are gay as hell
I agree and I don't think there's room for another midgame expansion anyway, I'm willing to bet it will be endgame.

ciox

Liturgist
https://underrail.com/forums/index.php?topic=1566.msg25890#msg25890

[Expedition] Shotgun will no longer trigger Ambush since it's not a single target weapon

:negative:

The scales of balance have spoken. I'm more curious why you can no longer trigger opportunism against snakes?

Also part of your weapon's stats transferring to the shield bash was pretty interesting, that's what made Smite so interesting in Diablo 2, otherwise it's just kind of an underwhelming side move you can do.

Tigranes

Arcane
https://underrail.com/forums/index.php?topic=1566.msg25890#msg25890

[Expedition] Shotgun will no longer trigger Ambush since it's not a single target weapon

:negative:

The scales of balance have spoken. I'm more curious why you can no longer trigger opportunism against snakes?

Also part of your weapon's stats transferring to the shield bash was pretty interesting, that's what made Smite so interesting in Diablo 2, otherwise it's just kind of an underwhelming side move you can do.

Stygbalance: Make OP builds OP again

lukaszek

the determinator
Patron
deterministic system > RNG

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom