Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

RPGs that have SEX?

abnaxus

Arcane
Patron
KLfMbSV.jpg

Daemongar

Arcane
Codex Year of the Donut
Not widely known, but Fable: The Lost Chapters has a whorehouse (which I think you can buy) and there is a quest to have sex with each of the girls. Each girl requires something different, but I never bothered.

Wasteland has prostitutes and was one of the first games to give you wasteland type venereal diseases.

The only game I can recall where I might have wanted to was Planescape: Torment with Fall From Grace or Anna or even Deionarra for ghostsex. I can't remember if it was a thing in PS:T though. Not sure Sheena Easton would have been ok with doing the dialogue. It's usually just a few lines of extra text rather than like a mini-game or something though. You probably should have been more specific in your question as to what you meant.

You can have sex with prostitutes in PS:T (or at least, Morte can)

The "sex" in almost all RPGs is some kind of "Do you have sex?" Y/N - then fade to black and you are down 50 gold. On the other hand, I'll take that over Bioware cut-scene fucking any day!

Seethe

Arbiter
With Skyrim, and the appropriate mods, you can fuck and impregnate the everyone.

Codex Year of the Donut
D:OS2 probably had the most in-detail description of sex I've ever encountered in an RPG.
There's probably a german word to describe how I felt, embarrassed that both someone wrote it and someone did the VO for it.

Seethe

Arbiter
It's only weird because there's no actual sex going on, and it feels more like erp

Zer0wing

Cipher
It would look silly with actual sex scenes considering the animation quality in these games.

Luzur

Good Sir
Treasures of the Savage Frontier - isn't explicit, but once you get the romance thing going, the PC in the relationship gets a serious case of blueballs when the NPC gets kidnapped.

Oh yeah i remember that, also if the NPC (was her name Sujala? she was a blond with a spear i recall) dies your PC goes berserk during combat.

Haba

Harbinger of Decline
Patron
Codex 2012 MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
D:OS2 probably had the most in-detail description of sex I've ever encountered in an RPG.
There's probably a german word to describe how I felt, embarrassed that both someone wrote it and someone did the VO for it.

I still remember the moment when my character (Fane) was joking to Red Prince when caught peeping on his sexpades. The slow realization that the game actually took the situation seriously.

"Why were you peeping on us"
"Haha bro, I was jealous ofc"
"..."
"Bro? No, why what are you doing NO!"

How to describe it? Pure terror, really.

Nifft Batuff

Prophet
In W3 you can fuck Little Red Riding Hood. Well not actually herself, but a substitute. The real one was butchered to death before your arrival (otherwise it would be pedophilia and that's illegal)

Dedicated_Dark

Arbiter
Can't believe no-one mentioned

**Pathfinder Kingmaker** The ultimate incline.

Can have hot steamy under the table eroticism with the hot elf chick.
Can do both the hot draconic demonic sisters. Play your cards and you get both.

The rest I don't know, but I am sure faggots more desperate than me knows the rest.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom