Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Avatar Gallery Submission Thread

Do you care about custom avatars?

• Yes, and I want something done about it.

Votes: 314 54.4%
  • No, just leave it the way it is.

Votes: 263 45.6%

• Total voters

The Red Knight

Erudite
Black Sect
41 files (portraits and a few sprites); download
Preview:
Qs7oZM8.png

Dungeon Hack
Portraits (48 files) + monster sprites (128 files)
Preview:
GZjBAaA.png

(if someone is bored to death, this thread has resource rips of Dungeon Masters and EotBs)

Dungeon Master Nexus
20 portraits; download
Preview:
mIpboEc.png

(credit goes to Dungeon Master Encyclopaedia)

Original War
Either with backgrounds (134 portraits) or transparent (93 portraits); the latter is missing animals and some minor chracters
Preview:
wKJaMLI.png

Two optional OW DLCs:
34 portraits of varying quality made from in-game cutscenes; download
Preview:
X2iaoDb.png

19 portraits made from box covers and some manual art; download
Preview:
snW1nsQ.png

(most of it taken from original-war.net's gallery)

Realmz
Party portraits and sprites (240 files)
Monster sprites (and a few other things; 154 files)
Preview:
3LJB7NG.png

(monster sprites taken from some Realmz-related GitHub project; I think some may still be missing but my lazy attempt to emulate Mac to use some Mac resource ripper to get a full rip of this and New Centurions has been unsuccessful)

Stronghold (no, not that one)
49 portraits; download
Preview:
X6SQ4bb.png

AwesomeButton

Proud owner of BG 3: Day of Swen's Tentacle
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
I can submit a large number (~100 I guess) images from the Gwent Artbook, if that's ok. I'm asking in advance because it'll take me some time to prepare them. Example:

upload_2019-7-27_19-3-57.png

The Red Knight

Erudite
far right dogman
http://dmweb.free.fr/?q=node/199
13. Wuuf The Bika (Female)

https://www.dungeon-master.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=28919
Bika cultural notes said:
The packs of the dog-men known as Bika wander far from the land of Viborg Town. It is not known exactly where they come from save that they are nomadic and wander the plains on the far side of the Mountain.

https://www.boardgamegeek.com/videogamecharacter/41039/wuuf-bika
One of the selectable champions. Notable for being non-human, a small dogman. Has ranks in the Ninja and Priest classes.

Self-Ejected

unfairlight

Self-Ejected
Also: I want custom avatars just so I wouldn't have to use that dogshit interface ever again. It's a painful mess to look through.

The Red Knight

Erudite
Judging by your monocled game preferences, I presume you mean this movie Smaug?
T90j1s9.png

Alas, since game submissions are preferred, I think you're limited to picking one from Hobbit video games, like this one:
bjNh5xY.png

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom