Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The jig is up

Self-Ejected

Carls Barkley

Safav Hamon
The Real Fanboy
Yes the rumors are true. I am Safav Hamon.

I'm currently working on three CRPG projects, including two isometric CRPGs and a Wizardry spiritual successor. One of which I'm directing and will be on kickstarter later next year. I hope I can count on you all for your support as I bring incline and prestige back to the codex.

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
'one day i will come back under another name and totally nobody is gonna recognise me'

is revealed in some 2 days because few people's posts are as retarded

Aemar

Arcane
I am Safav Hamon.

village_idiot.gif

fanboy.png

(Fanboy! tag already in place)

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Infinitron ,it is unfair to withhold the glorious "village idiot" tag from the honourable safo!

By the way i am currently working on twelve new incline rpgs that you all will love! Just give me some dosh and will bring back the incline. Also i decided that my logo will be a flying platinum baby!

SniperHF

Arcane
This is really neither here nor there but we should re-popularize the idiom "The jig is up" so props to the OP whichever ejected poster you are.

Grauken

Gourd vibes only
Patron
I am Safav Hamon.

Who?

I am serious. I recognize the name for some reason but have no memory of who this is supposed to be.

Dumbfuck who got into arguments with almost everyone because he believed he knew better and was on a race to become king of the most retarded posters on the site

EDIT: not sure anymore, maybe I confused him with another shitposter like mfkndggrfll or the guy who started that massive, neverending Fallout threat by proclaiming it was completely terrible

Last edited:

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
I am Safav Hamon.

Who?

I am serious. I recognize the name for some reason but have no memory of who this is supposed to be.
Silver coin,the dude that made all the sjw drama around Realms Beyond that ended up with JarlFrank being kicked out. Quite the snake that one. I am surprised that infi didn't kick him out a second time. Also he is a retarded poe2 fanboy....retard in general.

biggestboss

Liturgist
Silver coin,the dude that made all the sjw drama around Realms Beyond that ended up with JarlFrank being kicked out. Quite the snake that one. I am surprised that infi didn't kick him out a second time. Also he is a retarded poe2 fanboy....retard in general.
If this is true, perma ban him.

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
not sure anymore, maybe I confused him with another shitposter like mfkndggrfll or the guy who started that massive, neverending Fallout threat by proclaiming it was completely terrible
You're being redundant here bro.

I realize I probably should start a txt to keep everyone apart here
No worries, the ones who do will straighten you out when needed.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom