Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Blizzard announced "Classic" World of Warcraft

Unwanted

CruduxCruo

Unwanted
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut
Anyone else playing with one of these?

2019-09-14 17.30.59.jpg

Lacrymas

Arcane
Pathfinder: Wrath
Don't place all your eggs in one basket is what I'd say about the current eel discussion.

Ninjerk

Arcane
Don't place all your eggs in one basket is what I'd say about the current eel discussion.
Meh. If the market is racing to the bottom, I think it's plenty useful to know the vendor price and scoop up all you or your friends might need for the foreseeable future.

Syl

Cipher
Considering that everything is underpriced right now, buying the whole market is a valid strategy, but not possible.

So focus on the important stuff:
Eels
Felcloth
Twink items
Some herbs
Pearls
Essences

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
Still have not played yet. Kind of put off by the AH fixing and all the trappings that come with so many people being tuned into the meta-game of WoW versus how it was fifteen years ago.

Generic-Giant-Spider

A friend of mine mentioned a streamer personality last night while questing together. It was a good friendship while it lasted.

Ninjerk

Arcane
Still have not played yet. Kind of put off by the AH fixing and all the trappings that come with so many people being tuned into the meta-game of WoW versus how it was fifteen years ago.
I mean the AH shit was going on pretty heavily in TBC.

DDZ

Red blood, white skin, blue collar
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
Anyone else playing with one of these?

View attachment 11331

Had that back when it first came out, after that I bought the follow up. I was surprised when I launched the game that screen popped up again.

Then last week I broke the spacebar and threw it out. It's not all that useful anyway, back in the day it used to show position in queue, but it didn't do that for classic.

Ninjerk

Arcane
I think I must be approaching or just over 40 SM armory runs and have seen Ravager exactly once (I lost it to a guy that had run it 48 times).

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
I think I must be approaching or just over 40 SM armory runs and have seen Ravager exactly once (I lost it to a guy that had run it 48 times).
I am at a point where I can run it with my eyes closed, stopping only to change the YouTube video. That said, I do get bored after 2-3 runs so I am just fishing or trolling general chat between days.

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
I mean the AH shit was going on pretty heavily in TBC.
TBC added daily quests and ways to make decent gold outside of farming. I'm sure Classic is fine but, like I said, the intense amount of meta-gaming by virtually every player leans me to spend my entertainment time elsewhere. This isn't Vanilla.

Hobo Elf

Arcane
The only meta I wish the newbs would stop doing is dropping fat DPS before I can even get my first hit on a mob as a tank. Not so dangerous now doing leveling dungeons, but it's a bad habit to take with you into the higher end dungeons.

Generic-Giant-Spider

Bester and I apparently rolled Rogues.

We don't see many invites these days.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom