Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Blizzard announced "Classic" World of Warcraft

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
Yeah but you get to pickpocket.
35 more gp to mount...

Bester

⚰️☠️⚱️
Patron
Vatnik
Anyone can cleave except rogues.

Mages, hunters, warlocks, warriors.. others are healers...

And only rogues aren't invited to cleave.

Can anyone lend me money for the mount? I'm still 40 cause I don't feel like playing when the game is being toxic to me.

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
Go fishing, bud.

Edit: or quest to 42 and you should have mount gold then.

hivemind

Cipher
Patron
Pretty Princess
healers(like me) are the true chads

literally deciding who gets to live and die based on our whims and having the sole power to allow the group to continue

hivemind

Cipher
Patron
Pretty Princess
Don't have a dps? who gives a fuck hte others will kill it eventually
Don't have a tank? just kite it
Don't have a healer to heal you and dispell mob debuff? GAMEOVER BUCKO

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
Bester's increasingly desperate e-begging is now meta? The only meme meta that I'm aware of are all the people playing Frost Mages and spellcleaving all the content, but I didn't notice anyone engaging in such low brow behavior ITT.
I mean meta-gaming in the sense of manipulating the AH and such. Yeah, that happened to some degree in vanilla but it was spread out given the number of servers.

Generic-Giant-Spider

healers(like me) are the true chads

There's a reason why women make good healers. They can gossip to their friends at the salon about how they watched their big buff man take down the dragon with his gore-caked sword.

I killed the boss vs. I healed the guy that killed the boss

Which would you rather be?

Bester

⚰️☠️⚱️
Patron
Vatnik

I remember stumbling on a random guild's ventrillo while they were wiping on Tectus. Got a voice altering software that made me sound like Tectus and started taunting and mocking them, calling them out for being weak flesh faggots. Being boss is where it's at.

J1M

Arcane

I remember stumbling on a random guild's ventrillo while they were wiping on Tectus. Got a voice altering software that made me sound like Tectus and started taunting and mocking them, calling them out for being weak flesh faggots. Being boss is where it's at.
You seized the means of loot production.

Lacrymas

Arcane
Pathfinder: Wrath
If you are a good healer, you can just have a pocket tank and form groups immediately. And if you have a good tank, a shadow priest can heal using vampiric embrace and help out with the DPS, making for quite faster dungeon clears. So, yeah, healer master race.

Ninjerk

Arcane
lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Layering strikes again. People have been farming MC between raid resets by layering the whole raid instance. :lol:

EDIT:

It was done on stream.

Cromwell

Arcane
If you are a good healer, you can just have a pocket tank and form groups immediately. And if you have a good tank, a shadow priest can heal using vampiric embrace and help out with the DPS, making for quite faster dungeon clears. So, yeah, healer master race.

The best way is to have tank / heal friends so taht you can go with them whenever you want and go out and be effective in the world whenever you arent. So no healers arent chads they are more like the woman chad fucks on the side. Extremlöy important when you need them and sometimes they have to believe the world revolves around them but after you used them you step out of their dungeon and do your thing while they stay behind and start sobbing (and maybe go farm flowers or whatever the fuck weak stuff they are capable off without you)

Jasede

Arcane
Patron

Layering strikes again. People have been farming MC between raid resets by layering the whole raid instance. :lol:

EDIT:

It was done on stream.

Fix rolling out next maintenance.

Kem0sabe

Arcane
There are healers... and then there are healers. I played a resto druid from launch to the end of wotlk and it was fucking terrible before we had an in-dungeon rez. Having one single rez at a 10m cooldown was nerve racking, plus soloing as a resto druid was ridiculous before they implemented dual specs in wotlk.

Now with classic, imagine the aggravation of healing through these dungeons with shit groups that think they are still playing BFA dungeons, with a 10m rez, and HoT's...

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Not been an issue in any group I have been in, but then I am the tank...

I am awfully aggressive about kicking out retards. Bad players and women I can deal with, but retail idiots and entitled DPS can suck my dick; I have excelled at DPS and I can tell at a glance if they have the right mindset or not.
And it works! I am flooded with invitations to tank this or that at all times.

Last edited:

Hobo Elf

Arcane

EDIT:

It was done on stream.

Fix rolling out next maintenance.

Too little too late. Layering has done a number on the game already. Hopeful people keep saying that it'll even out in a month or two, but I wonder.

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
I wouldn't worry too much: "As soon as possible, we will identify those who knowingly abused this bug in exploitative manner. We will then take appropriate punitive measures."
They do have crazy tracking methods so it's very easy for them to ban those who exploited it overly.

Edit: yes, this might be a naive position.

Last edited:
I wouldn't worry too much: "As soon as possible, we will identify those who knowingly abused this bug in exploitative manner. We will then take appropriate punitive measures."
They do have crazy tracking methods so it's very easy for them to ban those who exploited it overly.

Especially the people who broadcasted themselves doing it live.

Hobo Elf

Arcane
AH has become kind of depressing on my server. Only thing I can reliably sell now are the different kind of cloths. No one wants to buy greens, even good ones at a decent price, or any of the herbs or pots I make (I'm level 275 alch so I can make some good shit), apart from super cheap low level ones that aren't worth picking up anymore. Feels like the rest of the Alliance is still stuck at level 30+ where they enter turbo jew mode and try to save up for their mounts.
BGs can't come soon enough I guess. At least Free Action potions will be easy money.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom