Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The STEAM Sales and Releases Thread

Baron Dupek

Arcane
another game from the series is out, and people hate it

the only good part is 64bit engine
STALKER have that too and it's day and night compared to 32bit

Codex Year of the Donut

excuse.jpg

I just realized this is an officially licensed game.

Azalin

Arcane
Patron
Something weird happened,I clicked to get the free a Dirt Rally copy but I can't install/play it.It doesn't appear on my games list although when I go to the store page it says in library but when I click on play button to install it a pop up apears and disappears in a second.

Has this happened to anyone else?

Country_Gravy

Arcane
Patron
Wasteland 2
Something weird happened,I clicked to get the free a Dirt Rally copy but I can't install/play it.It doesn't appear on my games list although when I go to the store page it says in library but when I click on play button to install it a pop up apears and disappears in a second.

Has this happened to anyone else?
It's because Steam is improving. Exit and restart Steam.

Modron

Arcane
Yeah apparently something is a little amiss, sounds like you can force Dirt Rally to install using the steam console
In short, try to open the steam console using win+R, type steam://open/console, from the console you need to enter download_depot 310560 310561 2973605303453122986

PrettyDeadman

Yeah apparently something is a little amiss, sounds like you can force Dirt Rally to install using the steam console
In short, try to open the steam console using win+R, type steam://open/console, from the console you need to enter download_depot 310560 310561 2973605303453122986
] download_depot 310560 310561 2973605303453122986
Depot download failed : missing app info for 310560
They blew it!

Azalin

Arcane
Patron
It took over 24 hours but it seems that the problem was fixed today,now the game appears in my library and I can install it like everything else.

LESS T_T

Arcane
Codex 2014
Primal Light, a blue man platformer:

ss_a6b509edaa89ac73e90647207298e4d266b3db33.600x338.jpg

Little Big Workshop, another one of factory builder, published by HandyGames, THQ Nordic's sister label:

ss_12b00c1ac5cfbebd6f3fd19b09c19cc5fd39133a.600x338.jpg

Zombra

An iron rock in the river of blood and evil
Patron
Make the Codex Great Again! RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
At first glance Little Big Workshop looked cool because I thought it was about Santa's workshop trying to efficiently make toys, hiring and firing your elves etc. That's not what it is and now I'm disappointed.

Modron

Arcane
Rebel Cops a turnbased tacticool spinoff of the This is the Police series got released.

Been a while since there was a new skateboarding sim, early access and requires a gamepad though.

Nice art direction but the reviews of Hardland are kind of middling.

The people behind the Invisible Hours made a Groundhog's Day sequel for VR

A point and click adventure game

There was also this I can't believe it's not Resident Evil TM https://store.steampowered.com/app/842100/Daymare_1998/

Last edited:
Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.

This game gives an experience that can not be acquired in real life without dying.
For the first time in history, everyone will have the opportunity to experience the explosion of a subway train on their skin.

Here you are sitting in the vagon peacefully, do not suspect anything. After a moment, corpses are scattered across the carriage.
Next you will see another train crashes into yours.
While wandering through endless corridors and looking for a way to the surface, you have to be careful, otherwise you can get the experience of knocking you down by train. You can scream for help by pressing "H" on the keyboard and try calling 911 on in-game phone.
This game has alligators in the tonnel, and a traditional for our games praying to the developer. There is some hidden stuff as well.
The ending will be unexpected.

:prosper: Plus :what:combined in one "game".

Aemar

Arcane

This game gives an experience that can not be acquired in real life without dying.
For the first time in history, everyone will have the opportunity to experience the explosion of a subway train on their skin.

Here you are sitting in the vagon peacefully, do not suspect anything. After a moment, corpses are scattered across the carriage.
Next you will see another train crashes into yours.
While wandering through endless corridors and looking for a way to the surface, you have to be careful, otherwise you can get the experience of knocking you down by train. You can scream for help by pressing "H" on the keyboard and try calling 911 on in-game phone.
This game has alligators in the tonnel, and a traditional for our games praying to the developer. There is some hidden stuff as well.
The ending will be unexpected.

:prosper: Plus :what:combined in one "game".

Publisher:
Kavkaz Sila Games

Speaking of this company, they're about to release the next major indie worldwide success in just 10 days:

Russia Simulator. Not for kind hearted. Are you ready to be in skin of a TRUE RUSSIAN?
If so, get ready!

-Drink till death
-Ride on bear
-Launch a nuke
-Slav squat
-Dance kalinka
-Pray putin
And more!
Play this game for russian life simulation!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom