Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

I shouldn't have to read posts that I don't like

Blaine

Cis-Het Oppressor
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy
I've noticed that some people post things that I don't like on this forum. I have no choice but to read them; there is no feasible alternative. Indeed, I'm helplessly compelled to open threads whose titles strongly suggest that they'll be filled with posts I won't like, whereupon I read them from start to finish.

Furthermore, I invariably find I have no choice but to respond to posts that I don't like. No reasonable person could possibly expect me to navigate away from a post I don't like without responding to it first.

I feel very strongly that I shouldn't have to read things I don't like. While I won't come right out and state that people who post things I don't like should be systematically censured and quietly removed, I will imply that this forum would be much better off if such a thing were to occur.

Haba

Harbinger of Decline
Patron
Codex 2012 MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
Post had words, felt uncomfortable. Didn't read.

cannotcomprehend.png

Urthor

Prophet
Patron
Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Honestly I wish I could just filter out threads from games that haven't been released yet so I don't have to suffer the mindless bullshitting of speculation

Instead they keep getting bumped to the top and clutter shit up :(

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
Honestly I wish I could just filter out threads from games that haven't been released yet so I don't have to suffer the mindless bullshitting of speculation

Instead they keep getting bumped to the top and clutter shit up :(
Click once and then ignore thread.

smaug

Secular Koranism with Israeli Characteristics
Patron
Dumbfuck
Insert Title Here
So, after 10 hours of this post being up, we will see who rated it negatively and judge accordingly.

:lol::lol::lol:

Haba

Harbinger of Decline
Patron
Codex 2012 MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
This forum is shit.
Well, your profile is no longer locked down. That's progress. You may still hate this forum, but your stats indicate it still doesn't hate you. I'd just take a break for a bit, honestly. You sound like you might be stressed IRL.

I thought Codex might know a thing or two about unrequited love.

Your wife is cucking you with the fat unemployed guy who lives next door.

taxalot

I'm a spicy fellow.
Patron
Codex 2013 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
This forum is shit.
Well, your profile is no longer locked down. That's progress. You may still hate this forum, but your stats indicate it still doesn't hate you. I'd just take a break for a bit, honestly. You sound like you might be stressed IRL.

I thought Codex might know a thing or two about unrequited love.

Your wife is cucking you with the fat unemployed guy who lives next door.

The guy next door is actually a hot tennis player living with his girlfriend and also his boyfriend, so there's at least that.

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
While I won't come right out and state that people who post things I don't like should be systematically censured and quietly removed, I will imply that this forum would be much better off if such a thing were to occur.

What would be the more logical and sensible way of resolving what it is you're complaining about, Blaine?

I'll let you think about it for a minute.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom