Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Crispy™ Make avatars unique to posters to avoid confusion

Echo Mirage

Arcane
I don't know who I am anymore. A part of me wants to read threads while the other part of my wants to merge threads and report the local palestinians to Shin Bet for a handful of Shekels.

It's all very confusing right now.

a cut of domestic sheep prime

As I've said before, site feedback is wild magic. If the codex ever dies, I fully expect some random site feedback post to have killed it.

unknown.png

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Ohhh chill out smaug ,it happened because people begun to whine that "hur dur same avatars is confusing". Of which i do agree,but the codex had taught me to never complain about such thing. You summoning the great tyrant,DU solicited it. But..... mainly you are responsible,so go and play star stable fag!!!

GreyViper

Prophet
Ohhh chill out smaug ,it happened because people begun to whine that "hur dur same avatars is confusing". Of which i do agree,but the codex had taught me to never complain about such thing. You summoning the great tyrant,DU solicited it. But..... mainly you are responsible,so go and play star stable fag!!!
Isnt this classical case of Vae victis "It means that those defeated in battle are entirely at the mercy of their conquerors and should not expect—or request—leniency"

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Isnt this classical case of Vae victis "It means that those defeated in battle are entirely at the mercy of their conquerors and should not expect—or request—leniency"
Nah,it is just me being a true monarchist that believes in the magnificent shitposting/trolling skills of our glorious supreme leader DU!

fizzelopeguss

Arcane
DU has a brainfart, and as ever the butt of the joke falls on infinitron.

When are you gonna stand up for yourself bro? Weren't you in the IDF? Call in an Illuminati airstrike on the mensa fag already.

Deleted Member 22431

NOW WE ARE ALL PART OF THE SAME STREAM OF SHILLING CONSCIOUSNESS.

DEVELOPERS WILL BE PRAISED AND ALL REVIEWS WILL BE POSITIVE.

THE BAD REP WILL BE A THING OF THE PAST.

MAXIMUM SHILLING EFFICIENCY FULLY IMPLEMENTED. NO FUCKING AROUND.

smaug

Secular Koranism with Israeli Characteristics
Patron
Dumbfuck
Insert Title Here

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom