Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Crispy™ Make avatars unique to posters to avoid confusion

CorpseBride

Learned
Patron
Insert Title Here
I WANT MY OWN AVATARRRRRR
Ya know, one with the corpse bride character from the Tim Burton movie

I was wondering if you were a fan of Russian-Jewish folk tales or the Tim Burton film. I suppose if you had been born about a decade earlier you'd identify more with The Nightmare Before Christmas like I do. +M
I actually really like the nightmare before christmas, espeacially the art style but i like the plot of the corpse bride more <3 love em both in their own way tho

HeroMarine

Irenaeus
Vatnik
I WANT MY OWN AVATARRRRRR
Ya know, one with the corpse bride character from the Tim Burton movie

I was wondering if you were a fan of Russian-Jewish folk tales or the Tim Burton film. I suppose if you had been born about a decade earlier you'd identify more with The Nightmare Before Christmas like I do. +M

Who doesn't identify with this charming movie?

(I know it's a little outadated... after all it's from 2015)

Dedicated_Dark

Arbiter
Goddamn infiltron with his teeth penis. Why is your father a dugtrio of all things! What was your mother a set of teeth? I bet you are like those half-elf children everybody in fantasy worlds hate. Nobody wants you teethpenis, you bite vaginas and nobody wants an ungrateful good for nothing dick.

And before you say I post news, let me tell you my monkey could post news. If I trained it properly it would even suck cock without using its teeth unlike you teethpenis. You may think you are making us experience what it feels like to be a teethpenis by making us like this. But all you achieved is highlight how much of a good for nothing teethpenis is. And unlike you when I close this tab I will stop being a teethpenis whereas you are stuck being a teethpenis forever.

And fuck you teethpenis I can't recognize anybody.

Storyfag

Perfidious Pole
Patron
Goddamn infiltron with his teeth penis (...) teethpenis (...) teethpenis (...) teethpenis (...) teethpenis (...) teethpenis (...) teethpenis

(...) teethpenis (...)

rogelio-olguin-aliendone2.jpg

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom