Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Crispy™ Make avatars unique to posters to avoid confusion

a cut of domestic sheep prime

for now I will just block the avatar using ublock

I'm too used to telling who responded by the avatar and it messes with me.

a cut of domestic sheep prime

Hey hey people, Infinitron here.
not any more, impostor. Not any more.

CRAkZYc.png

PrK

Savant
Patron
I'm very into cock and ball torture
This avatar debacle is misdirecting codexers' attention from the real issue, that is the need to preorder The Outer Worlds™ posthaste.

I may also have moved some posts here and there, pay no heed.

Yeah this'll be over soon.......

unknown.png

2044 - A NEW CODEXER IS BORN
They all emerge from a pod with sharing the same shade of orange, an urge to split threads, and latch onto the nearest RPG developer.

Urthor

Prophet
Patron
Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Of all the things I never believed would happen on the Codex, making all the members wear the avatar of a Hillary voter with pride is by far the least expected

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom