Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Crispy™ Make avatars unique to posters to avoid confusion

HanoverF

Arcane
Patron
MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Divinity: Original Sin 2
Make all posts identical as well. I suggest:

I disagree with you.

PrK

Savant
Patron
I'm very into cock and ball torture
What has the world come to, in my time you had to do your duty slaughtering dirty illegal aliens to earn your citizenship. Now all the pleb civilians think they're hot shit while sitting in a basement shitposting about role-playing RPG games.

The_Mask

Just like Yves, I chase tales.
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
In other related news, the Shoutbox is now very popular because we can tell each other apart. Quaint.

Also people that have descriptors to their persona are now a bit more well off than the rest.

smaug

Secular Koranism with Israeli Characteristics
Patron
Dumbfuck
Insert Title Here
In other related news, the Shoutbox is now very popular because we can tell each other apart. Quaint.

Also people that have descriptors to their persona are now a bit more well off than the rest.
Everyone should go to shoutbox, there’s no other way.

Wild Slop

Arcane
Years back for April Fools everybody had their name changed to Prosper. Remember when April Fools was fun around here?
Anyway, the result was an absolute flooding of inane new topics with titles such as "Thing 1 vs Thing 2, which is better and why?". If I recall it was said that it took a load of effort to clean up the mess.

Snorkack

Arcane
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
So the only way to stand out now is by paying money for a custom tag. Smart!

(Or by asking whether people still rank Fallout 2 over Fallout 3. But I hope you don't go that route).

Zep--

ScrotumBroth

Arcane
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In
Mudslide on a hot Sunny day is one way to describe this.

Hot lunch in a tiny motel room with all windows closed is another.

Which is better and why?

Prime Junta

I approve of this new turn of events. Highly democratic and prestigious.

Citizen-Chronomaster-Gear-Patrol-Ambiance.jpg

Azalin

Arcane
Patron
Now which Citizen do we have to thank for this new turn of events?

Wild Slop

Arcane
All the varied ratings are too much as well. There should only be a "Citizen" rating... maybe a "double plus good" and "ungood" ones.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom