Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Crispy™ Make avatars unique to posters to avoid confusion

Self-Ejected

MajorMace

Self-Ejected
Patron
This den is turning into a sordid communist experience, I suggest you all bury your brofists real real deep in your backyard

Raghar

Arcane
Vatnik
Well it started when I was yelled at me by my relative after city caused me epileptic problems. We lost pictures.
Now when I got email with bitching from my relative, with another bitching, we usernames were blown away.

Looks like we would have this stuff until my relative come to senses.

Or perhaps my relative would send a letter with bitching, and we would have it even worse.

Wild Slop

Arcane
now that this is a truly anonymous board, can we say the N word now?

invasion-of-the-body-snatchers-1978.jpg

ScrotumBroth

Arcane
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In
Wow, so many interesting characters crawled under their rocks to post anonymously.

Pity only patrons can see who.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
I'll be back when Crispy is finally murdered by Muslims (or niggers, who cares), someone contact me on discord or Steam.

Bye.
two minutes later.

I truly hope you are murdered soon by Muslims, Crispy.

I'll see you in Hell (I'll not be there). Just saying I'll see YOU in hell, not me.

:philosoraptor:
Is Crispy Citizen 2351295126712/5 dead? The sudden change in his posts makes me hipotese that you are actually writing them from his device. Does this makes you a.....muslim or/and nigger?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom