Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter Stygian: Reign of the Old Ones - a Lovecraftian Computer RPG

Iluvcheezcake

Prophet
Replayed the demo again in preparation for tomorrows release.
Tbh havent been excited about a game like this for a long time

RegionalHobo

Scholar
time sure flies

hopeful it'll be something at the level of aod and underrail, other games i've only found about thanks to the codex

Grauken

Gourd vibes only
Patron
I still don't have my fucking key, they are taking their time, are they sending them out manually or what?

Last edited:
Self-Ejected

Carls Barkley

Safav Hamon
The Real Fanboy
Mount and Blade, Legends of Istanbul: Tulip Warriors, Black Weasel: The Fall of Rome, and now Stygian: Reign of the Old Ones.

Black Weasel is lowkey one of the greatest CRPGs ever made, but it's impossible to find anymore.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Fantadomat is jealous that Bulgaria doesn't have a single good RPG to its name. There's a reason the Turks subjugated your people.
We have Haemimont studio,which have a lot better games than the whole of kebab land. Clearly you are just trying to troll me lol. Safo safo,you are pretty sad cunt,even deleted and reposted the same post because of negative rating. You are as insecure as a child of a glory hole mistress.

Delterius

Arcane
Fantadomat is jealous that Bulgaria doesn't have a single good RPG to its name. There's a reason the Turks subjugated your people.
We have Haemimont studio,which have a lot better games than the whole of kebab land. Clearly you are just trying to troll me lol. Safo safo,you are pretty sad cunt,even deleted and reposted the same post because of negative rating. You are as insecure as a child of a glory hole mistress.
ye ruined tropico dammit

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
ye ruined tropico dammit
They also made the best tropico,tropico 3. Tho i do agree that they are declining this days,still most of their games are great.

Delterius

Arcane
ye ruined tropico dammit
They also made the best tropico,tropico 3. Tho i do agree that they are declining this days,still most of their games are great.
impossibru, modern tropicos are building sandbox sims whereas best tropico 1 has revolutions up yer arse

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
ye ruined tropico dammit
impossibru, modern tropicos are building sandbox sims whereas best tropico 1 has revolutions up yer arse
Meh,you just lack a superior taste!

GandGolf

Augur
anyone else hoping we will be able to somehow use custom avatar/portraits?

From what was said the portrait determines what your character's head looks like so custom portraits would likely be hard to implement.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom