Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Crispy™ Make avatars unique to posters to avoid confusion

Haba

Harbinger of Decline
Patron
Codex 2012 MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
Oh, I see DU changed something now

Vz249WA.png

Nihiliste

Arcane
Patron
DarkUnderlord shows great insight into the human condition with this change. We are all one spark, one mind, one consciousness, one existence, one with the universe. One with Brahman. Therefore all of our posts should be delivered with one voice. Lyric Suite

evdk

comrade troglodyte :M
Patron
Codex 2012 Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I'm not reading this entire fucking thread, but I seem to recall the last time DU got the same retarded idea somebody made an extension which circumvented it, has anything similar been done this time? Help me, wonderjew! Infinitron

Jack Of Owls

Arcane
I must admit, I'm getting used to the idea of everyone wearing these orange prison uniforms/avatars on the codex. It helps remove the fostering of envy and jealousy. No more guys role-playing dapper fedora masters preening and pretending to be cool 'n' stuff and successful with the ladies, and shit like that. We are One of the Neckbeards, Cucks and Aspies/Autists. .

Sharpedge

Prophet
It is still possible to tell people apart based off of the way they post. This is unacceptable. I propose all posts are filtered through a markov chain text generator before being displayed on the forums to combat this.

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy
I'm seasoned enough to know when certain admin jokes get to be on top, and the forum suffers as a consequence, it's just best to ride it out. Fair enough.

This one hasn't been unfunny at least, so that's something. Thanks to everyone involved.

That said, there's a problem. The latest "Citizen" lark does not come without forum problems, namely that Codexers that need to be 'looked up' for whatever reasons... er... cannot anymore. Because you can't click their username anymore.

Instead of proposing that the "Citizen"-addition be dropped, I propose that the "Citizen"-addition be upgraded so that people can click it and access the regular forum options for the respective Citizen.

I know that this suggestion goes a way towards invalidating the joke intent behind it, but people also need to know that a joke can only be carried so far. I'm not offering an end to the joke, merely for an option to keep it going without hampering basic forum functions.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
I'm seasoned enough to know when certain admin jokes get to be on top, and the forum suffers as a consequence, it's just best to ride it out. Fair enough.

This one hasn't been unfunny at least, so that's something. Thanks to everyone involved.

That said, there's a problem. The latest "Citizen" lark does not come without forum problems, namely that Codexers that need to be 'looked up' for whatever reasons... er... cannot anymore. Because you can't click their username anymore.

Instead of proposing that the "Citizen"-addition be dropped, I propose that the "Citizen"-addition be upgraded so that people can click it and access the regular forum options for the respective Citizen.

I know that this suggestion goes a way towards invalidating the joke intent behind it, but people also need to know that a joke can only be carried so far. I'm not offering an end to the joke, merely for an option to keep it going without hampering basic forum functions.
Ahhh you could just use the search function on the top right to find the member and then click on their name. Tho i find it amusing that a guy that have his account on private wants to fiddle with other people's accounts.

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy
Says the guy who has a stupid amount of people ignoring him because he only posts shit (not myself included) and yet seemingly has not been subject to the more crazier members of the forum, especially those who go Above and Beyond of what constitutes Crazy.

Care to try again, or are you just gonna resort to some more shitposting because that's all you can do?
mystery.png

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Says the guy who has a stupid amount of people ignoring him because he only posts shit (not myself included) and yet seemingly has not been subject to the more crazier members of the forum, especially those who go Above and Beyond of what constitutes Crazy.

Care to try again, or are you just gonna resort to some more shitposting because that's all you can do?
mystery.png
Who pissed on your door handle??? I was just friendly and tried to help you find people.

Ismaul

Thought Criminal #3333
Patron
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech A Beautifully Desolate Campaign My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
Newfags crying lul. Buttons were also introduced for the exact same reason, just for the lulz. Now we are stuck with the cancer. And you love these! So enjoy your ride :smug: :P
Your dissent has been reported to the nearest Compliance Officer. Nothing shall stop the maximization of butthurt. Good day, citizen!

Valky

Arcane
Manlet
All we need to do now is start shitposting about politics randomly and develop bad taste in video games and we will have completed the transformation into /v/. Let's do something crazy like voting RTWP games and "rpgs" like witcher 3 for the top games on the dex polls, that will really confuse people on the outside.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom