Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

I got lore

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
for everyone here. Somehow you've all wormed your way into my infodump. Gregz, Crispy, Latro, Wunderbar, Porky, warpiggie, Luzur, Aweigh (even though he ignores me), and so many others. I got lore for you all, I really do. But I get shit on in return. I get no lore back and it hurts my journal. I think I have to leave the Codex. I will probably go back to Obsidian forums. So if this is my goodbye, then it's goodbye. Just know that I datamined you all, and still will. Peace, Infinitron

Don Peste

Arcane
images.jpeg

Alex

Arcane
What is "lore"?

Baby don't hurt me.

Don't hurt me.

No lore.

It is a crummy skill where you get to roll to see if you get the infodump for yourself or if the infodump will come from an NPC. Alternatively, it is a really good skill that can help you solve mysteries and avoid certain death, but few GMs play it like this.

for everyone here. Somehow you've all wormed your way into my infodump. Gregz, Crispy, Latro, Wunderbar, Porky, warpiggie, Luzur, Aweigh (even though he ignores me), and so many others. I got lore for you all, I really do. But I get shit on in return. I get no lore back and it hurts my journal. I think I have to leave the Codex. I will probably go back to Obsidian forums. So if this is my goodbye, then it's goodbye. Just know that I datamined you all, and still will. Peace, Infinitron

:(

TheImplodingVoice

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
You should ask Infinitron to write all of that lore into fan fiction. Heard he likes writing fan fiction

Grauken

Gourd vibes only
Patron

How did you manage to get aweigh to ignore you, you're such a mild-mannered rat

Deleted Member 16721

I ignore aweigh because I can't stand his politics that he posts in the shoutbox. He ignored me because I am liberal and was talking about lefty things in shoutbox. We got in an argument about children transitioning and he went off, started calling me a pedo and ignored me. I got love for him though.

ItsChon

Resident Zoomer
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I ignore aweigh because I can't stand his politics that he posts in the shoutbox. He ignored me because I am liberal and was talking about lefty things in shoutbox. We got in an argument about children transitioning and he went off, started calling me a pedo and ignored me. I got love for him though.
25449.jpg

ItsChon said:

Weren't you supposed to be leaving?

And even though Roxor shit on Underrail, it's a shame that he's leaving. He will be missed.

Last edited:

Deleted Member 16721

I was going to leave, but I can't, I love this place and its members too much.

Alex

Arcane
Weren't you supposed to be leaving?

And even though Roxor shit on Underrail, it's a shame that he's leaving. He will be missed.

In order to leave forever, you need to take forever to leave. Anyway, who wants to leave forever?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom