Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter Stygian: Reign of the Old Ones - a Lovecraftian Computer RPG

Ibn Sina

Arbiter
Patron
Strap Yourselves In
Anyone figure out the console commands?

Deleted Member 16721

Hmm. Banned in Australia and Germania?
3B4EFE6F426862F39F29E560A50F03BDB72BD7B7

And indeed, I ended up buying some powdered cocaine.

EDIT: And I just had fun with a hooker and gained 5 sanity/relief. Convinced her/him/it to do it for free.

:mixedemotions:

This criminal/materialistic/con artist is fun so far. Subterfuge, stealth and speechcraft are my main focus.

What do the drugs do? More posts like this please.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
So is it any good?
It is good with some stupid things in it,also very buggy. Already got my first black screen. There is also some stupid survival shit in it like hunger and fatigue,it doesn't really make sense for me tho. They should have gone for a full rpg. Also the combat is very slow,it is bearable with 5x speedhack.

Codex Year of the Donut

EDIT: And I just had fun with a hooker and gained 5 sanity/relief. Convinced her/him/it to do it for free.

This criminal/materialistic/con artist is fun so far. Subterfuge, stealth and speechcraft are my main focus.
What year is this supposed to take place in?
Amphetamine was not a drug used in the early 1900s.

Mortmal

Arcane
So is it any good?
Lot better than the usual shit so far, real character creation ,really atmospheric , unforgiving hard turn based combat.Only negative point is ton of loading screen, you better put it on a fast SSD.

Last edited:

Delterius

Arcane

What year is this supposed to take place in?
Amphetamine was not a drug used in the early 1900s.
Clearly this man had an inspiration from the Elder Gods and invented a controlled means of synthesizing amphetamines 20 years before the germans did it.

Taka-Haradin puolipeikko

Filthy Kalinite
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Bubbles In Memoria
Historical accuracy is the most important part of this game. I expect a simulation of [exact year]. They can leave out the parts about the monsters and stuff if that will make it easier.
Of course it is accurate.
Obvious reason why you can't find town of Arkham in Massachutes is because it was eaten by Old Ones and authorities covered whole thing up.
Therefore any nitpicking about historical availability of items or styles of clothing is completely valid and actually helps.

Nano

Arcane
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy Strap Yourselves In
So I'm playing this thing, and I'm gonna be honest, the lack of a simple save option is driving my OCD crazy. There's already a 'save and exit' button that you can click whenever you want, so I'm not understanding the logic of not having a button just for saving.

Jrpgfan

Erudite
Combat is glitching for me. Everytime I run out of AP I can't execute any action besides using the menu. Can't progress in the game like that.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Sooo i talked with the lady that is searching for her man in the bar and told her to come with me,then the dialogue ended and nothing happened. Did i double clicked by mistake or something similar or is it a bug,maybe working as intended????

belated

Augur
Sooo i talked with the lady that is searching for her man in the bar and told her to come with me,then the dialogue ended and nothing happened. Did i double clicked by mistake or something similar or is it a bug,maybe working as intended????
I got her to join me at least.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom